Sorry haven't been myself

Old November 11th 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Sorry haven't been myself

Sorry haven't been around much been recovering from the flu which caused
ripped abdominal muscle and a sprained back. Not a good thing specially on
garbage and cat box days. OUCH

Blanket purrs and prayers to all who need them

I hope Sammy gets his fur ball butt home soon

Kili I always have you in my thoughts and prayers

And to Jill Hold tight I know how you are feeling I am sending all the
good thoughts and purrs the pack can spare. I lost my grandfather to
complications of getting old but lost my Grandmother to Alzheimer's and a
broken hip that led to complications due to it Both this year.

To everyone else who need purrs and prayers the pack is all purring so
purrs are spreading out to all those whom need them.

But OT To our WOW players WOLK midnight release 11/13/2008 can't wait
got mine preordered

Old November 12th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Matthew wrote:
Sorry haven't been around much been recovering from the flu which
caused ripped abdominal muscle and a sprained back. Not a good thing
specially on garbage and cat box days. OUCH

Blanket purrs and prayers to all who need them

I hope Sammy gets his fur ball butt home soon

Kili I always have you in my thoughts and prayers

And to Jill Hold tight I know how you are feeling I am sending all
the good thoughts and purrs the pack can spare. I lost my
grandfather to complications of getting old but lost my Grandmother
to Alzheimer's and a broken hip that led to complications due to it Both
this year.
To everyone else who need purrs and prayers the pack is all purring
so purrs are spreading out to all those whom need them.

But OT To our WOW players WOLK midnight release 11/13/2008 can't
wait got mine preordered

Yeah, Joel wants me to go down to the shop tonight[1] and wait until
midnight for it to open, so he can get his collector's edition copy ASAP.
Yeah, right.

I am just glad I got my Frostsaber mount before the expansion came out.

Yowie (of Eldre'Thalas)
--
(remember, we are ahead of you guys, so there's about 12 hours to go for us)

--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

Old November 12th 08, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
Sorry haven't been around much been recovering from the flu which caused
ripped abdominal muscle and a sprained back. Not a good thing specially
on garbage and cat box days. OUCH

OH MY GOODNESS. Matthew, the mighty purrer Dante is on your case. You
should be feeling something any minute.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 12th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
Sorry haven't been around much been recovering from the flu which caused
ripped abdominal muscle and a sprained back. Not a good thing specially
on garbage and cat box days. OUCH

I feel your pain, Matthew. Ripped muscles and sprains in the mid-region are
so painful. When you're ok you don't realise how much you use this part of
the body. I hope you get better very soon but realistically you're looking
at 6 weeks.
I slipped on the garden path on wet leaves on Saturday and have cracked my
ribs again. I did it in January falling over Boyfie, so I recognise the
symptoms. It hurts me even to sniff (like before) but it's pointless to get
the doctor to call. When he came before he said he would not send me for an
x-ray as there is nothing to be done for broken ribs anyway. He gave me
painkillers which didn't touch the pain - I could have bought them over the
counter anyway for far less money to do as much good.
How are you now, Matt?

Tweed

Old November 12th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
[...]

Purrs for you both to stop hurting asap.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 12th 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
[...]

I am glad you are better and someone knows the pain

I am doing better been on a muscle relaxer stopped the pain meds; lortabs,
two days after did not like how they made me feel but taking ibuprofen once
or twice a day also don't like that either. And you are right so many body
parts need them. I sneezed and I thought I was going to die the other day.
This is worse than broken ribs I have had before or my migraines. I have
been forcing myself to stretch the muscles so I can at least get up and lay
flat with out any pain. I managed to get the boxes emptied. I found a easy
way to do cat litter. Hartz sells 7 lb pages of cat litter at most dollar
stores one bag fills the box and it is easily handled than the 25 and 50 lb
bags

I was in the hospital Saturday 11/1 I had to go but drove myself When
the coughing fit stopped I found I could barely breathe for a few minutes.
When I recovered I called 911 they were sending an ambulance estimate 12
minutes my drive time to ER 5 minutes. I got in my truck and went to the
hospital it was quicker than an ambulance and cheaper. I was one the phone
to the hospital and walked right into the ER the got me right in and on
oxygen and proceed to poke the heck out of me. They had me irritated
within minutes of going back. The girl poke me 3 times in 3 different
places and I said enough this bloody hurts. I took her hand in mine and say
pay attention please. I drew blood on my right arm with her help and
inserted the IV on my left arm with her hand in mine. She looked at me like
I was nuts. I told her when you are in and out of hospitals most of your
life you get tired of being poked you learn how to do it yourself with out
any pain. They got me in and out pretty quickly arrived at the ER at 11am
was out and went to vote by 6:30pm. Had a CT scan and other images done of
my abdomen and back good news no tumors or other problems they could see
except arthritis of the back; but that is the joys of being over weight.
Was feeling real good after they got the IV going they gave me a morphine
derivative began with a D not sure but with in minutes I could actual lie
there with only discomfort. But the god awful yellow drink they make you
drink before a CT gag. A lot of slow moving and very easy movements for
a few days

Now just trying to catch up with work lost a week of money and business is
slow for car service

Tweed thank you for asking

Old November 12th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
[...]

Thanks, Adrian. Fortunately I have plenty of food in the freezer and
cupboards, and cat food but how to get 2x20 kg of chicken food out of my car
boot that they will need tomorrow will be a challenge.
I think I will need June again. I feel bad about keep asking her to come to
my rescue recently although she seems happy to do it, I worry that there
does not seem a way that I can pay her back for it.
Who else would have dared to subdue KFC when we groomed her to be lovely
again a few weeks ago?
No-one except June.

Tweed

Old November 12th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
[...]

How about taking a small bucket and doing a little at a time?

When I don't feel like myself, I consider it an improvement.
Feel better purrs to those who suffer. MLB