Purrz fur a doggie and a hoomin, purrlease

Old December 18th 05, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Purrz fur a doggie and a hoomin, purrlease

Now dat efurrykitty is purring fur Capn. Midnight, Iz gotz anufurr purr
request.

Dis morning mineown Grandmeowmie was taking her doggie Cali fur a walk
at da park where dey allez goes fur walks. While dey was walking, 3
strange doggies attacked Cali. When Grandmeowmie ran up to help Cali, da
strange doggies bited her too.

We duzn't know yet how serious anyfing is. Mineown Paw is gettin ready to
go over to Grandmemowmie's now. We don't fink either of dem getted hurt
too bad, but some Community purrz would still be apurrciated.

Sammy da worried Redcat
Old December 18th 05, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Purrs coming for your Grandmeowmie and Cali!

Mia, Callie, Camille, & Mac

Old December 18th 05, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , Sammy da 'Venture Cat wrote:

Now dat efurrykitty is purring fur Capn. Midnight, Iz gotz
anufurr purr request.

Dis morning mineown Grandmeowmie was taking her doggie Cali fur a
walk at da park where dey allez goes fur walks. While dey was
walking, 3 strange doggies attacked Cali. When Grandmeowmie ran
up to help Cali, da strange doggies bited her too.

We duzn't know yet how serious anyfing is. Mineown Paw is gettin
ready to go over to Grandmemowmie's now. We don't fink either of
dem getted hurt too bad, but some Community purrz would still be
apurrciated.

Dis is so not gud. We'z addin Cali & you Grandmeowmie to our
purrrzz, cuz they can be multiplied wifout diminishing the purrs
fur da Capt. Midnight. All Purrrz are herd. We hopes effurrybody
is going to be OK.

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old December 18th 05, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 08:42:33 -0800, Sammy da 'Venture Cat's little,
agile paws typed:

Now dat efurrykitty is purring fur Capn. Midnight, Iz gotz anufurr purr
request.

Dis morning mineown Grandmeowmie was taking her doggie Cali fur a walk
at da park where dey allez goes fur walks. While dey was walking, 3
strange doggies attacked Cali. When Grandmeowmie ran up to help Cali, da
strange doggies bited her too.

We duzn't know yet how serious anyfing is. Mineown Paw is gettin ready to
go over to Grandmemowmie's now. We don't fink either of dem getted hurt
too bad, but some Community purrz would still be apurrciated.

Sammy da worried Redcat

Oh my tows! Doze awful d*gs! I'ze purrink:
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/18/2005 12:57:40 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 18th 05, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Now dat efurrykitty is purring fur Capn. Midnight, Iz gotz
anufurr purr
request.

Dis morning mineown Grandmeowmie was taking her doggie Cali fur
a walk
at da park where dey allez goes fur walks. While dey was
walking, 3
strange doggies attacked Cali. When Grandmeowmie ran up to help
Cali, da
strange doggies bited her too.

We duzn't know yet how serious anyfing is. Mineown Paw is
gettin ready to
go over to Grandmemowmie's now. We don't fink either of dem
getted hurt
too bad, but some Community purrz would still be apurrciated.

Sammy da worried Redcat

PurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Kitty Schottland VC, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, & Cousin Roscoe

Old December 18th 05, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default UPDATE: Purrz fur a doggie and a hoomin, purrlease

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 08:42:33 -0800, Sammy da 'Venture Cat wrote:

Now dat efurrykitty is purring fur Capn. Midnight, Iz gotz anufurr purr
request.

Dis morning mineown Grandmeowmie was taking her doggie Cali fur a walk
at da park where dey allez goes fur walks. While dey was walking, 3
strange doggies attacked Cali. When Grandmeowmie ran up to help Cali, da
strange doggies bited her too.

Turnz out efurryfing is ok.

Cali was tacked by three big Chow dogs, but her kicked some Chow butt!
When dey got Cali home her was covered wif blood all over herz chest, but
din't haf any wounds dere. Da blood wazn't herz! Her had 5 puncture
wounds, 2 of dem kinda deep. Da emergency TED cleaned out da wounds an
applied wet/dry dressings an put her on antibiotics, but said dat Cali
will be jus fine.

Grandmeowmie was actually bited by Cali - her approached Cali too fast too
soon after da fight. Her jus getted one puncture wound dat wasn't too
deep, an da peopleTED saz her just needs anitbiotics, which her was
already on. So efurrybody is ok.

Now dat Paw and Meowmie is back home and not so scared, we iz back in ourz
meatloaf circle sending up our bestest, strongest purrs for Capn Midnight
again.

Sammy da relieved Redcat