Deo Delivers another Thrashing!

Old June 19th 04, 10:32 PM
Bev

Default Deo Delivers another Thrashing!

The three kitties went outside this morning and had fun playing leapfrog
in the back yard. I was deep into the Sunday newspaper when I heard it
- sounds of a 'fight to the death' cat fight. When I got to the back
door there was the evidence - wet patches and tufts of Bonnie's hair.
FSP was up the apple tree, Clyde was on top of the cat house and
Bonnie??? After much calling she slunk out of the undergrowth, sopping
wet and obviously the worse for wear.
Deo seems to have her in his sights lately. I finally calmed her down
although she has several scratches. When Clyde came up and tried to
lick her she hissed and growled at him. We are all sick of Deo!!!!!!

--
Bev
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Old June 19th 04, 10:57 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:32:34 +1200, Bev wrote:

The three kitties went outside this morning and had fun playing leapfrog
in the back yard. I was deep into the Sunday newspaper when I heard it
- sounds of a 'fight to the death' cat fight. When I got to the back
door there was the evidence - wet patches and tufts of Bonnie's hair.
FSP was up the apple tree, Clyde was on top of the cat house and
Bonnie??? After much calling she slunk out of the undergrowth, sopping
wet and obviously the worse for wear.
Deo seems to have her in his sights lately. I finally calmed her down
although she has several scratches. When Clyde came up and tried to
lick her she hissed and growled at him. We are all sick of Deo!!!!!!

Suggestion: Get a cat trap from the Humane Society. Take him there
and have him neutered as a "feral" cat. That ought to calm him down.
Old June 19th 04, 10:57 PM
lrulan

Bev, that's horrible. I feel so sorry that the 3 kitties can't go outside
without that horrible Deo attacking them. What can you do about it? He might
really hurt one of them one of these days.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old June 20th 04, 01:28 AM
Bev

"Bev" wrote in message
The three kitties went outside this morning and had fun playing leapfrog
in the back yard. I was deep into the Sunday newspaper when I heard it
- sounds of a 'fight to the death' cat fight. When I got to the back
door there was the evidence - wet patches and tufts of Bonnie's hair.
FSP was up the apple tree, Clyde was on top of the cat house and
Bonnie??? After much calling she slunk out of the undergrowth, sopping
wet and obviously the worse for wear.
Deo seems to have her in his sights lately. I finally calmed her down
although she has several scratches. When Clyde came up and tried to
lick her she hissed and growled at him. We are all sick of Deo!!!!!!

--
Bev
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

I don't know what to do about Deo; I simply can't lock the kitties up
when they love the outside so. BTW Deo is not a feral cat and is
neutered. He lives next door and is quite a sweetie except he hates
other cats!! When B & C were little I used to ask his slave to lock
him up sometimes so that I could let the kitties out for a run - I was
scared he might kill one of them. The kitties are big now so should be
able to deal with him (Clyde I think is bigger than Deo) but they are
still scared of him.

Bev