Two Lumps

Old August 29th 04, 10:00 PM
Danny Sichel

Default Two Lumps

I'm wondering if anyone here is familiar with Grant-and-Hynes's
webcomic, "Two Lumps: the Adventures of Ebenezer and Snooch".

Cats who are clearly cats, and not midgets in cat suits (well, most of
the time - the strips where Eben tries to teach Snooch to play roulette,
or where they order a pizza online, felt like mistakes to me).

"The lap - the human altar of feline worship, it is being desecrated by
this infernal Internet Surf Thing Machine."

(for the record, I have no connection with either Grant or Hynes.)

(oh, and it's twolumps.keenspace.com)

Old August 30th 04, 12:20 AM

Gracecat wrote:

I read Two lumps every other day. I *love* Snooch

I love Eben!! He was the model for the varying levels of cat sulking
("slight sulk", "half sulk", and "full sulk").

Joyce

Old August 30th 04, 02:12 AM
Victor Martinez

I read Two lumps every other day. I *love* Snooch

I love Eben!! He was the model for the varying levels of cat sulking

I love them both! Snooch reminds me of Rufous for some reason, and
Eben has a bit of a Fez thing going as well...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 30th 04, 02:30 AM
Ted Davis

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:00:17 -0400, Danny Sichel
wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone here is familiar with Grant-and-Hynes's
webcomic, "Two Lumps: the Adventures of Ebenezer and Snooch".

snip

Of course - it's been on my cat comics page for some time, though it
did take me a while to discover it. It's a non-optional MWF read.

--
T.E.D. ) DO NOT send attachments: messages with attachments are deleted at the server.

Old August 30th 04, 03:55 AM
Tanada

Danny Sichel wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone here is familiar with Grant-and-Hynes's
webcomic, "Two Lumps: the Adventures of Ebenezer and Snooch".

Cats who are clearly cats, and not midgets in cat suits (well, most of
the time - the strips where Eben tries to teach Snooch to play roulette,
or where they order a pizza online, felt like mistakes to me).

"The lap - the human altar of feline worship, it is being desecrated by
this infernal Internet Surf Thing Machine."

(for the record, I have no connection with either Grant or Hynes.)

Thanks, Danny. I've seen a couple of those comics and wondered where
their website was. I think the two of them are so cute, even when
ordering pizza online and being unable to open the door to pay for it
with a purloined credit card.

Pam S.
(oh, and it's twolumps.keenspace.com)