New Fish Tank - an update!

Old November 6th 04, 12:29 AM
Gary

Default New Fish Tank - an update!

Hi again,

Had the aquarium installed for almost a week now, and Tigger has definitely
claimed it as his!!!
He has been up there for hours each day, he sleeps there, and if he is not
sleeping on top of it, he is watching the water movement from the floor.
What's he going to be like when I add the bloody fish!!!?

Check it out:
http://www.cutecats.co.uk/tig1.jpg
http://www.cutecats.co.uk/tig2.jpg

As far as the aquarium is concerned, I am adding Live Rock on Sunday, and
then will wait for the tank to cycle fully before adding a few Clown Fish
(Little Nemo's!) and maybe a Cleaner Shrimp.

--
Regards,

Gary.

Visit Tigger's site and read his story.
Browse photos of all our cats - Tigger, Tootsie and Tango.
http://www.cutecats.co.uk

Old November 6th 04, 02:05 AM
Elizabeth Blake

"Gary" wrote in message
k...
Hi again,

Had the aquarium installed for almost a week now, and Tigger has

definitely
claimed it as his!!!
He has been up there for hours each day, he sleeps there, and if he is not
sleeping on top of it, he is watching the water movement from the floor.
What's he going to be like when I add the bloody fish!!!?

Check it out:
http://www.cutecats.co.uk/tig1.jpg
http://www.cutecats.co.uk/tig2.jpg

As far as the aquarium is concerned, I am adding Live Rock on Sunday, and
then will wait for the tank to cycle fully before adding a few Clown Fish
(Little Nemo's!) and maybe a Cleaner Shrimp.

I think Tigger is going to be one very entertained cat. I guess the hood on
the tank is warm, and that's probably why he likes sleeping up there. He's
adorable. Make sure you get some more pictures of him when the fish are
added!

--
Liz

Old November 6th 04, 04:55 AM
Mary

"Gary" wrote in message
k...
Hi again,

Had the aquarium installed for almost a week now, and Tigger has

definitely claimed it as his!!!
He has been up there for hours each day, he sleeps there, and if he is not

sleeping on top of it, he is watching the water movement from the floor.
What's he going to be like when I add the bloody fish!!!?

Check it out:
http://www.cutecats.co.uk/tig1.jpg

Cute! Bet he likes the warmth. As an aside, have you had his thyroid
checked? Just asking because our Buddha was a refrigerator magnet (loved the
warmth the base gives offf) until we checked her thyroid problem. She was
hypothyroid.

Old November 6th 04, 06:07 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Gary at
wrote on 11/5/04 6:29 PM:

Hi again,

Had the aquarium installed for almost a week now, and Tigger has definitely
claimed it as his!!!
He has been up there for hours each day, he sleeps there, and if he is not
sleeping on top of it, he is watching the water movement from the floor.
What's he going to be like when I add the bloody fish!!!?

Check it out:
http://www.cutecats.co.uk/tig1.jpg
http://www.cutecats.co.uk/tig2.jpg

As far as the aquarium is concerned, I am adding Live Rock on Sunday, and
then will wait for the tank to cycle fully before adding a few Clown Fish
(Little Nemo's!) and maybe a Cleaner Shrimp.

LOL!!! I figured the fish were at least in it!! Once you put fish in it, you
may never get him off of it. I love your artwork too

Old November 6th 04, 04:49 PM
Rhonda

That cat is never going to leave the tank after the fish are added! You
will probably have to add a food bowl and litter box to the top of the tank.

That is so cute, a cat who loves his big container of water.

Rhonda

Old November 8th 04, 04:23 PM
ceb

"Gary" wrote in
k:

Hi again,

Had the aquarium installed for almost a week now, and Tigger has
definitely claimed it as his!!!
He has been up there for hours each day, he sleeps there, and if he is
not sleeping on top of it, he is watching the water movement from the
floor. What's he going to be like when I add the bloody fish!!!?

Check it out:
http://www.cutecats.co.uk/tig1.jpg
http://www.cutecats.co.uk/tig2.jpg

As far as the aquarium is concerned, I am adding Live Rock on Sunday,
and then will wait for the tank to cycle fully before adding a few
Clown Fish (Little Nemo's!) and maybe a Cleaner Shrimp.

Cute pictures! Madeline used to sit on top of Gemmy the hedgehog's tank --
but I made her stop. Imagine being a small hedgehog and looking up to see a
gigantic predator lying on top of your home!

--Catherine
& Rosalie the calicohead