*ARGH* [OT]

Old July 11th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default *ARGH* [OT]

OK, the surgeon called me while I was in the interview this afternoon and I
missed his call!!!! He's supposed to call me back, but it's now almost 5PM
here and his office is closed!!!!!!!!! *ARGH*!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 11th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, the surgeon called me while I was in the interview this afternoon and
I missed his call!!!! He's supposed to call me back, but it's now almost
5PM here and his office is closed!!!!!!!!! *ARGH*!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Lori,

I agree with what someone wrote in a previous thread -- those symptoms
should call for a visit to the ER unless you can get in touch with your
surgeon, *regardless* of cost. First, though, most doctors have emergency
numbers for after-hours. Have you tried that?

Good luck!

MaryL

Old July 12th 06, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

CatNipped wrote:
OK, the surgeon called me while I was in the interview this afternoon and I
missed his call!!!! He's supposed to call me back, but it's now almost 5PM
here and his office is closed!!!!!!!!! *ARGH*!

How unlucky! I'm worried about your condition. I didn't think that
type of operation could cause so many problems! I can't imagine going
to an interview in that state either - they're hard enough when there's
nothing else wrong.

Old July 12th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Takayuki" wrote in message
ups.com...
CatNipped wrote:
OK, the surgeon called me while I was in the interview this afternoon and
missed his call!!!! He's supposed to call me back, but it's now almost
5PM
here and his office is closed!!!!!!!!! *ARGH*!

How unlucky! I'm worried about your condition. I didn't think that
type of operation could cause so many problems! I can't imagine going
to an interview in that state either - they're hard enough when there's
nothing else wrong.

Oh I have no choice about the interviews, I *HAVE* to get another job before
I lose this one - I'm the main breadwinner in our house and our mortgage
needs to get paid! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 12th 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

CatNipped wrote:

Oh I have no choice about the interviews, I *HAVE* to get another job before
I lose this one - I'm the main breadwinner in our house and our mortgage
needs to get paid! ;

Then I can only pray (and of course set the mighty twin purring engines
to full speed ahead!) that you have two nice things happen. A job and
good news on the health front

(I'm hearing that my job might be gone/will be drastically
changed/transferred to another site soon)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 12th 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Lesley" wrote in message
ups.com...

CatNipped wrote:

Oh I have no choice about the interviews, I *HAVE* to get another job
before
I lose this one - I'm the main breadwinner in our house and our mortgage
needs to get paid! ;

Then I can only pray (and of course set the mighty twin purring engines
to full speed ahead!) that you have two nice things happen. A job and
good news on the health front

(I'm hearing that my job might be gone/will be drastically
changed/transferred to another site soon)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Then purrs back 'atcha on the job front. Holding a job seems to be becoming
a more and more difficult thing in the US these days!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 12th 06, 01:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

CatNipped wrote:

Then purrs back 'atcha on the job front. Holding a job seems to be becoming
a more and more difficult thing in the US these days!

Actually I'm in the UK but it's the same over here. I just got an email
from a friend I haven't heard from for a while and she's trying to get
temp work and finding it hard...and she does what I do....and she's
about 1,000000000 times better qualified at it than I am...so I'm a bit
worried....

Old July 13th 06, 11:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

CatNipped wrote:
OK, the surgeon called me while I was in the interview this afternoon and I
missed his call!!!! He's supposed to call me back, but it's now almost 5PM
here and his office is closed!!!!!!!!! *ARGH*!

I just wanted to ask how your interview went..I've got one today as
well....I HATE them but just lately I seem to be getting a lot of them
only to not get the job, maybe I only look good on paper?! :-))))

Old July 13th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Lesley" wrote in message
ups.com...

CatNipped wrote:
OK, the surgeon called me while I was in the interview this afternoon and
missed his call!!!! He's supposed to call me back, but it's now almost
5PM
here and his office is closed!!!!!!!!! *ARGH*!

I just wanted to ask how your interview went..I've got one today as
well....I HATE them but just lately I seem to be getting a lot of them
only to not get the job, maybe I only look good on paper?! :-))))

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Typical interview with an recruiter - they interviewed me then took umpteen
tests of my office skills. They told me I scored *way* above average, I was
*very* marketable, presentable, intelligent, etc., etc. puke - and
afterwards I hear nothing at all. What I think they really do is just
create a huge "corral" of potential employees. A mass of "bodies" to throw
at potential employers, "shotgunning" interviews in the hopes of scoring a
few hits and earning their commissions.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 13th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bobblespin

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

Typical interview with an recruiter - they interviewed me then took
umpteen tests of my office skills. They told me I scored *way* above
average, I was *very* marketable, presentable, intelligent, etc., etc.
puke - and afterwards I hear nothing at all. What I think they
really do is just create a huge "corral" of potential employees. A
mass of "bodies" to throw at potential employers, "shotgunning"
interviews in the hopes of scoring a few hits and earning their
commissions.

Don't know about Texas, but my agencies have always told me to call them
every couple of days, not wait for them to call me. A good saying to
remember when in a hurry to get something: squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Bobble

[OT] A fire next door Karen Cat anecdotes 6 June 5th 05 03:30 AM
[OT] plumbing grumbles John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 9 June 3rd 05 10:54 PM
[OT] Arrgghhh! Flipping insurance companies Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 3 June 3rd 05 03:40 PM
[OT] Humor Catnipped Cat anecdotes 12 May 31st 05 07:04 PM
[OT] Irony Impaired Coward Strikes Again!!! Catnipped Cat health & behaviour 10 May 29th 05 05:52 PM