Cantate's Cat Pictures, finally!

Old July 12th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

Default Cantate's Cat Pictures, finally!

Hi folks,

I have read a lot of your posts but have been spending most of my
computer time recently doing a blog on Yahoo! 360. I think you can see
my cat pictures at http://360.yahoo.com/cantate7. You can't read the
blog but I think you can see the pics. (There's not much blog anyway.)
They're under Cantate's Cat Pics. I hope to be adding more; uploading
takes a long time.

Enjoy!

Cantate and 5

Old July 12th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

Oh, yes, and if you can see my profile pic, that's me with Jona when
she was a few days old.
Cantate

Old July 12th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Tue 11 Jul 2006 09:09:07p, Cantate wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
oups.com):

Hi folks,

I have read a lot of your posts but have been spending most of
my computer time recently doing a blog on Yahoo! 360. I think
you can see my cat pictures at http://360.yahoo.com/cantate7.
You can't read the blog but I think you can see the pics.
(There's not much blog anyway.)
They're under Cantate's Cat Pics. I hope to be adding more;
uploading
takes a long time.

Enjoy!

Cantate and 5

Lovely pics! You have a great Chibi upsided0wyhead pic! Is Emma
an Abi? I love her white outlined eyes. Gorgeous fur babies you
have.

--
Cheryl
Old July 12th 06, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

Lovely pics! You have a great Chibi upsided0wyhead pic! Is Emma
an Abi? I love her white outlined eyes. Gorgeous fur babies you
have.

Yes, Emma is an Abby and her registered name is Chiffin, but when we
got her we had an A, B, C, D and had decided the next had to start with
E! She is one princess of a cat (but a shameless pushover for
attention). Chibi is my "noodle cat". Have you ever seen those cold
Japanese noodles that run down a bamboo shaft of running water? She
starts at the top of the stairs in the "upside down cute" position and
noodles her way down the stairs to keep her chin in perfect skritching
distance from your hand! She also noodles her way off the top of the
bookcase if you scritch for a few minutes. She is also our "elevator
butt" cat. No pics of that yet!

Cantate

Old July 12th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Cantate wrote:
Hi folks,

I have read a lot of your posts but have been spending most of my
computer time recently doing a blog on Yahoo! 360. I think you can see
my cat pictures at http://360.yahoo.com/cantate7. You can't read the
blog but I think you can see the pics. (There's not much blog anyway.)
They're under Cantate's Cat Pics. I hope to be adding more; uploading
takes a long time.

Your kitties are awfully cute!

Old July 12th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Cantate wrote:
Hi folks,

I have read a lot of your posts but have been spending most of my
computer time recently doing a blog on Yahoo! 360. I think you can see
my cat pictures at http://360.yahoo.com/cantate7. You can't read the
blog but I think you can see the pics. (There's not much blog anyway.)
They're under Cantate's Cat Pics. I hope to be adding more; uploading
takes a long time.

Your kitties are very cute!

Old July 12th 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Cantate wrote:

Hi folks,

I have read a lot of your posts but have been spending most of my
computer time recently doing a blog on Yahoo! 360. I think you can see
my cat pictures at http://360.yahoo.com/cantate7. You can't read the
blog but I think you can see the pics. (There's not much blog anyway.)
They're under Cantate's Cat Pics. I hope to be adding more; uploading
takes a long time.

What beautiful kitties! But my goodness, how many do you have? I
counted 5 or 6, though maybe "Cherry on the roof" is just a neighborhood
cat?

The very first photo is adorable, upside-downy head Chibi. (What does
Chibi mean? The word is familiar to me but I can't remember the meaning.)

Jona is also beautiful, and of course Emma is stunning. Who is that
on the couch with Jona, the black and white kitty? The photo is called
"nakayoku 2".

Joyce

Old July 12th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-12, Cantate penned:
Hi folks,

I have read a lot of your posts but have been spending most of my
computer time recently doing a blog on Yahoo! 360. I think you can
see my cat pictures at http://360.yahoo.com/cantate7. You can't
read the blog but I think you can see the pics. (There's not much
blog anyway.) They're under Cantate's Cat Pics. I hope to be adding
more; uploading takes a long time.

Thanks so much! They're all great! I would like to see more of
Chibi; for some reason that pic just whetted my appetite.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 13th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

Thanks for the compliments and questions!
"Chibi" means "little". I didn't name her, my cousin did (she's in
Japan too). When her family had to move into an apartment that
wouldn't take cats, she was heartbroken, but I said (of course) that
I'd take Chibi.

Only four in the house, and Romeo outside. Haven't got a pic of him
yet; he's still somewhat skittish, and looks like a pirate these days
because he had a fight with somebody. He has, however, decided that
our yard is his and that he is the defender and friend of all the
ladies in my house. They like him, too.

Cherry on roof is my first kitty, and that isn't the . She's the
black-and-white one in nakayoku_2. Nakayoku means "getting along well"
and it was so unusual to see any of the cats sleeping together that I
just had to name it that!

Cantate

Pictures of Mommy Kitten badwilson Cat anecdotes 1 October 19th 05 05:27 AM
Mr. Fleas' pictures... Azy Cat anecdotes 12 October 16th 05 04:48 AM
New Pictures Adrian Cat anecdotes 3 October 2nd 05 09:46 AM
New Pictures of my kitties! Ivor Jones Cat health & behaviour 4 March 4th 05 11:16 AM
New Weeble pictures uploaded (finally) m. L. Briggs Cat rescue 1 October 5th 03 09:42 PM