BENGAL cats

Old April 28th 05, 06:19 PM
kaeli

In article t, 1chip-state1
@earthlink.n0t enlightened us with...

I just visited your website and read your personals. (oy yoy yoy).

hehehehehe

NOW you see. :^)
ROFL

~kaeli~
If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Old April 28th 05, 06:53 PM
Mary

"PawsForThought" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:
"Philip" wrote in message
link.net...
CatNipped wrote:

Philip, *PLEASE* buy a stuffed animal and *don't* get a cat!

There
are *NO* guarantees that *ANY* cat you adopt will not do any of

the
above (and *NO* I *DON'T* want to know how you taught him where

it was
OK
to yak). To
me (and to a lot of us here) adopting a cat is like adopting, or
birthing, a baby - you take what you get and love him/her no

matter
what problems come along with him/her.

Dear lady ... calm down. Contain your hostility.

From the beginning, I had no doubt that I would meet up with a

person or
two
operating with an unhealthy dedication to their pets.

Phillip, I'm sorry, but she is right. It could be that you might just

be
overly anal and controlling in the planning phase, but just on the

off
chance you will actually be like this with the cat you adopt, I think
you should reconsider. And you do NOT want a kitten. You will
wind up being cruel because you cannot control it to your
satisfaction. Maybe a very well mannered adult shelter cat that
has been there a long time, even one that someone else has
declawed.

The phrase "unhealthy dedication" is very telling. I think you have
an unhealthy dedication to your own convenience, your furniture,
your rugs. The rule is (and it is a good one) anything with a
pulse outranks anything without a pulse.

And please, don't act like you did not expect your comments

This guy's a jerk. He should get a pet rock. Idiot!

At least we gave him the benefit of the doubt at first.
But yes, he sure is.

Old April 28th 05, 06:55 PM
Mary

"Philip" wrote in message
k.net...
Steve G wrote:
snip
OK. Having said that, if you are not fixed on the wildcat appearance,
then there no need to restrict your breeds to Bengal and Oci, and in
any case I would be surprised if you cannot find a mog who would meet
your personality needs.

Steve.

I like yellow/orange tabbies. As a visual thing, I find striped cats
pleasing to look at.

Wahahaha! The Cat As Objet D'art. An element of Interior
Design. Exterior if He Ever Pees on the Expensive Rug.

Old April 28th 05, 06:58 PM
Philip

"PawsForThought" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:
"Philip" wrote in message
link.net...
CatNipped wrote:

Philip, *PLEASE* buy a stuffed animal and *don't* get a cat!

There
are *NO* guarantees that *ANY* cat you adopt will not do any of

the
above (and *NO* I *DON'T* want to know how you taught him where

it was
OK
to yak). To
me (and to a lot of us here) adopting a cat is like adopting, or
birthing, a baby - you take what you get and love him/her no

matter
what problems come along with him/her.

Dear lady ... calm down. Contain your hostility.

From the beginning, I had no doubt that I would meet up with a

[...]

Paws ... the idiot is you for slurping up Mary's pabulum and swallowing it.
Here's a napkin.

Old April 28th 05, 06:58 PM
Philip

"kaeli" wrote in message
In article t,
1chip-state1
@earthlink.n0t enlightened us with...

I just visited your website and read your personals. (oy yoy yoy).

hehehehehe

NOW you see. :^)
ROFL

~kaeli~

Do you have a friend that could give Mary the kind of love she needs?

Old April 28th 05, 07:08 PM
Mary

"Philip" wrote in message
k.net...

"kaeli" wrote in message
In article t,
1chip-state1
@earthlink.n0t enlightened us with...

I just visited your website and read your personals. (oy yoy yoy).

hehehehehe

NOW you see. :^)
ROFL

~kaeli~

Do you have a friend that could give Mary the kind of love she needs?

Yes, that's right, Phillip, I am starved for love. That must be why I fall
all over myself courting assholes like you.

Old April 28th 05, 08:44 PM
kaeli

In article t, 1chip-state1
@earthlink.n0t enlightened us with...

Do you have a friend that could give Mary the kind of love she needs?

I resent the implication that I don't love her enough. Shame on you. :^)

~kaeli~
If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with
their lights off?