Weh Decorated Owr Twee

Old November 29th 11, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Weh Decorated Owr Twee

Mom n Pa gotted uh 2 foot pink tinsel twee wast yeer n nao et haz wite
litez n pink ornumuntz on it n et wooks reel pritty.
Et iz on da end taybul bai da windoe.
We luffs et.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Old November 29th 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Nov 29, 6:02*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mom n Pa gotted uh 2 foot pink tinsel twee wast yeer n nao et haz wite
litez n pink *ornumuntz on it n et wooks reel pritty.
Et iz on da end taybul bai da windoe.
We luffs et.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

I wike pink! Dat sowndz wike a wufferlee twee. We hasnt gotted
wun.....Meomie ses Kissamouse is cancelled fur usses. Jist beclaws
last yeer sumkat eeted da tinsel n den hurked it up on the twee
skirt....we wus tellin hur awl Kissamouse day dat dere wus a sumkat
inna visinity...but did she wissen? No, she just gotted dwessed up an
hur n Paw wented owt n lefted us awl awone....well, wiffa sumkat
acorse. De hurkin wun. Twooly.

Sukie
Old November 29th 11, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Mom n Pa gotted uh 2 foot pink tinsel twee wast yeer n nao et haz wite
litez n pink pwaztik ornumuntz on it n et wooks reel pritty.
Et iz on da end taybul bai da windoe.
We luffs et.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

I wike pink! Dat sowndz wike a wufferlee twee. We hasnt gotted
wun.....Meomie ses Kissamouse is cancelled fur usses. Jist beclaws
last yeer sumkat eeted da tinsel n den hurked it up on the twee
skirt....we wus tellin hur awl Kissamouse day dat dere wus a sumkat
inna visinity...but did she wissen? No, she just gotted dwessed up an
hur n Paw wented owt n lefted us awl awone....well, wiffa sumkat
acorse. De hurkin wun. Twooly.

Sukie

Oh BOSH, pore Sukie, Harry n Jack,

EFRY hoomin shud noe dat iffen dey hab cats dey shud NEBUR put tinsel on
da twee. Nope!!!
Owrz is mayde uf short pink tinsel n not INNY uf dat longh silvur bad kynd
dat mayke sumkats hurk.
N da ornimints r pwastik. n et haz uh pink tinsel garland.,tu.
Tyme fur hoomin bootcamp.
Dunt let yer hoominz cansel Kissamouse, jest tel dem tu git uh twee n NOT
put dat tinsel on it.
Lites n ornimuntz is umkay..seh?

*Nosepoinks* n luffs

Mosey fur hiz famli.

Old November 29th 11, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:02:04 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mom n Pa gotted uh 2 foot pink tinsel twee wast yeer n nao et haz wite
litez n pink ornumuntz on it n et wooks reel pritty. Et iz on da end
taybul bai da windoe. We luffs et.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

We haven't had a real tree in years, but I believe that Paw is going to
surprise Meowmie with a real one this year. I think he's planning on one
at least 5 feet tall. That way some adventurous cats might think to climb
the tree. Hear that, Ranger?

Amelia
Old November 29th 11, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

wrote:

Mom n Pa gotted uh 2 foot pink tinsel twee wast yeer n nao et haz wite
litez n pink ornumuntz on it n et wooks reel pritty.
Et iz on da end taybul bai da windoe.
We luffs et.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

dat sounds gnice. mai hoomin says dat he dozent haf enny pwace tu put a
twee. dis howse iz small, anna its fulla da hoomin fings.

doez sumkitty nok yur twee ovur, sumtiemz?

lorili
Old November 30th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Dat iz zaklee why gramby quit haffink a eal tree. I klimbed in and kauzed
all da litez ta fall and da tree kept fallink ofver all da time. O T
wondering twhy that happened.

Old November 30th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 17:22:03 -0600, Gramby wrote:

Dat iz zaklee why gramby quit haffink a eal tree. I klimbed in and
kauzed all da litez ta fall and da tree kept fallink ofver all da time.
O T wondering twhy that happened.

Itz a conspiracy by Kissamouse tree growers or da hoomins who make
Kissamouse tree stands. Dey intentionally make it so dat da tree will tip
over when a svelte, trim, attractif kitty climbs up it. Dere should be a
law against dat! Sammy, youz da Chief Justicat - how about a law fur dat?

Harri
Old November 30th 11, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Mom n Pa gotted uh 2 foot pink tinsel twee wast yeer n nao et haz wite
litez n pink ornumuntz on it n et wooks reel pritty.
Et iz on da end taybul bai da windoe.
We luffs et.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

dat sounds gnice. mai hoomin says dat he dozent haf enny pwace tu put a
twee. dis howse iz small, anna its fulla da hoomin fings.

doez sumkitty nok yur twee ovur, sumtiemz?

lorili

ai m sawry yu kant hab uh twee lorili

Nope, no kitty nox et ovur cuz Pa cable-tied et tu da end taybul..smati hym
iz

*Nosepoink*

Mosey

Old November 30th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:02:04 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mom n Pa gotted uh 2 foot pink tinsel twee wast yeer n nao et haz wite
litez n pink ornumuntz on it n et wooks reel pritty. Et iz on da end
taybul bai da windoe. We luffs et.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

We haven't had a real tree in years, but I believe that Paw is going to
surprise Meowmie with a real one this year. I think he's planning on one
at least 5 feet tall. That way some adventurous cats might think to climb
the tree. Hear that, Ranger?

Amelia

Hey Ranger, kan ai port ovur n cloime et wiff yu?

Tel yer Pa NO TINSEL!!!

Pipps
Old November 30th 11, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Dat iz zaklee why gramby quit haffink a eal tree. I klimbed in and
kauzed all da litez ta fall and da tree kept fallink ofver all da time.
O T wondering twhy that happened.

Itz a conspiracy by Kissamouse tree growers or da hoomins who make
Kissamouse tree stands. Dey intentionally make it so dat da tree will tip
over when a svelte, trim, attractif kitty climbs up it. Dere should be a
law against dat! Sammy, youz da Chief Justicat - how about a law fur dat?

Harri

wull ai hab uh idea bowt dat, yu kan tie da top uf da tree tu uh hook ur
sumpfin in da seeling..
dat wai, ewt wunt fawl ovur..Nope.

HTH

Mosey