Tribute: Triskie, House of Tikken

Old October 22nd 05, 01:18 AM
Adam

Default Tribute: Triskie, House of Tikken

Adam wrote:
Triskie never posted here and was only mentioned once, in 1997.
Nonetheless she deserves a tribute.

A big thank you and a hug to all who offered condolences for Triskie and
her human. sniffle

Adam
Old October 23rd 05, 12:28 AM
Ray or Fran

Adam,

It is always fitting to give tributes for fur and human whether they posted
or not. What matters is that *you* cared and you want to honor their memory
(ies).

I am so sorry however that Triskie and Marty went to the Bridge by such
horrible means. May you and those who loved them find peace in their
memories.

Fran

p.s. I'd be delighted to see a picture of Triskie. The above address minus
the "spam" in the middle would be fine.

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 23rd 05, 02:06 AM
Adam

Ray or Fran wrote:
Adam,

It is always fitting to give tributes for fur and human whether they posted
or not. What matters is that *you* cared and you want to honor their memory
(ies).

I am so sorry however that Triskie and Marty went to the Bridge by such
horrible means. May you and those who loved them find peace in their
memories.

Fran

p.s. I'd be delighted to see a picture of Triskie. The above address minus
the "spam" in the middle would be fine.

Thanks so much for your kind, lovely, and thoughtful words, Fran. The
JPEG is on its way.

Adam
Old October 23rd 05, 06:22 PM
ChildFree23

Triskie never posted here and was only mentioned once, in 1997.
Nonetheless she deserves a tribute.

Triskelion Liona Tikken (1995-2005) was the goddaughter of Lionel (RB).
Her middle name was after his, and she named one of her kittens Lionel
Jr. in tribute. She was survived by her hoomin Marty (a woman), her
sister (littermate) Mishi, and her kittens. Unfortunately she was
apparently eaten by coyotes this past June.

A few weeks after Triskie went to the bridge, she was suddenly joined by
her human (my closest friend) who was killed by a drunk driver.

If anyone would like a photo of Triskie, just let me know your email
address.

[sniff] What a lovely tribute, Unca Adam.

Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Old October 25th 05, 06:35 PM
Adam

Unca Adam, dat waz a luvlee tribyewt fur Triskie an hur hoomin Marty.
sniff Weez wud luv tu see a pikshur uv Triskie; jist send it tu

Fangu

DaRennieKidz

Thank you very much. The JPEG is on its way.

Adam
Old October 27th 05, 09:06 PM
CatTayls

Adam, I think this must have been a really special relationship for
them to be able to join each other at the Bridge so quickly. It's a
loss for those of us left here, but it reminds us to make every moment
special with our furry ones.

Arlene

Old October 28th 05, 02:29 PM
Adam

Adam, I think this must have been a really special relationship for
them to be able to join each other at the Bridge so quickly. It's a
loss for those of us left here, but it reminds us to make every moment
special with our furry ones.

Arlene

And with our non-furry ones too. Thank you, Anti Arlene.

Adam

Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees Mietze Cat community 25 October 19th 05 04:29 PM
Another forward Nanny Cat anecdotes 0 September 4th 05 08:31 PM
Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names Mietze Cat community 20 November 12th 04 08:59 PM
Jellicle Ball: Calling of Names Mietze Cat community 38 October 22nd 03 03:16 AM
Furrst Draft ov Onoree Nayms Mietze Cat community 26 October 10th 03 02:48 AM