we fized doze hoomanz

Old February 4th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default we fized doze hoomanz

since da hoomanz wuz trafellin we redokarated while dey wuz owt, ifin dey
had leafed onna puter we wulda been ableta pozt kuz OEJ anna TV kan type,
but NOOO so we taked down da calandur anna moved da refullz fur da
turboskratchur den we peed on it, Da hoomanz say dey iz stayin home fur
awhile so it wurked, Stormmee, dekoratin direktur.

Old February 4th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Do you want me to teleport over and investigate?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old February 4th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 05:04:44 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

since da hoomanz wuz trafellin we redokarated while dey wuz owt, ifin dey
had leafed onna puter we wulda been ableta pozt kuz OEJ anna TV kan type,
but NOOO so we taked down da calandur anna moved da refullz fur da
turboskratchur den we peed on it, Da hoomanz say dey iz stayin home fur
awhile so it wurked, Stormmee, dekoratin direktur.

I finks datz wunnerfull! Y'know day hoomans hafta be treeted wif a
stern hand, udderwize dey'll just do anyfing dey pleezez!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/4/2007 12:30:55 PM

Old February 4th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna you know deze her hoomanz iz gettin veri owta kontrol, instead of
stayin here wif uses dey wuz trafellin efuri week fura whole monf, Tiger

Old February 4th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff Rosco
P. Catrane of Catmerica.] Meow, Stormmee. Where do you want me to start
investigating?

Old February 4th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

talkta da dat substandard hooman att pooter, da purfekt hooman iz inna
waterbed sleepin anna i iz sure whutefur wuz bad wuz herselfz falt anna
notted purrfekt furryz falt aniway, Stormmee

Old February 4th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 12:04:46 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

anna you know deze her hoomanz iz gettin veri owta kontrol, instead of
stayin here wif uses dey wuz trafellin efuri week fura whole monf, Tiger

Datz tootoo many daze! I finks dat a hurn in some humanz shoez (in
membory ov Miss Violette) iz in order!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/4/2007 2:12:10 PM
Old February 4th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

[Sleek beige tabby goes up to the woman hoomin at the pooter and rubs her
legs.] 'Scuse me, Ms. Soft, I need to talk to you about your recent absence
from home.

Respectfully meowed (with full credentials)

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Grocery Inspector Extraordinaire

Old February 5th 07, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we hurked inna kitchen where soft hadda try anna findit befure her stepped
init, it wuz funny ta watchersef walin so slow wif doze dirty clothez, Tiger

da hoomanz is Stormmee Cat community 1 October 16th 06 09:32 AM
da nerf of mine hoomanz Stormmee Cat community 6 August 28th 06 09:15 PM
Mine hoomanz iz so lazi i hadda Stormmee Cat community 12 February 28th 06 01:24 PM
I fixed the hoomanz Miss Violette Cat community 6 May 6th 04 09:36 PM
Doze silly Microsofting Security hoomins! Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten Cat community 7 September 28th 03 02:47 AM