Dear Queen Nox.......

Old June 8th 07, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Dear Queen Nox.......

Hello your Majesty, this is Imp.

I've been directed by Mischief to write to you and ask your advice.

Quite simply.......

How does one get rid of a bitty??

Stinky Nick is his name and he's driving all of us crazy. Mischief
can barely stand to look at him and yet he still tries to sniff her.
He's constantly chasing Mayhem, and despite Mayhem boxing his ears a
few times, he STILL comes after her.

He seems to want to just LOOK at me, and that just creeps me out.
Once I was munching on my dinner when suddenly I felt something on my
tail. The bitty was SNIFFING ME!!!!

Mischief wants him gone, and our hoomin doesn't seem to mind that he
is prancing about like an 'idiotic ball of fluff'

So she asked me to write to you, since you have dealt with bitties in
the past.

How can we get rid of Stinky Nick??

Sincerely,

Imp
Mischief
Mayhem

Old June 8th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 21:35:20 -0700, Mischief wrote:

[...]

You big baby -- quit crying. Can't you tell he misses his MaMa and he is
sniffing to see if you are his MaMa. Poor little guy. Take a bit of pity
and play with him so he won't feel so lost. TuTu

Old June 9th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

Just roll your eyes and say, "Meowmie, not AGAIN!"

Queen Cherry

Old June 9th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

I want my bittie to come inSide n play. Shee too skeerd. Cn I hav
urs 2?

Emma

(Emma! One is plenty. Cherry.)

Old June 9th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

Wheres the bitty wheres the bitty wheres the bitty! I love kitties I
love kitties I love kitties want another and another and another to
play wit.

Joy (wag lick wag)

(Jona: Did you know dogs could type?
Cherry: No, she usually moves too fast to even notice the computer.
Jona: Do you remember when I was a bitty?
Cherry: You mean when I almost bit your head off?
Jona: You DID? --- hiss bat---
Cherry: Yeah, well, you looked like a hamster.
--Jona stalks off to lick herself...)

The Undisputed Queen Pat Cat anecdotes 3 March 19th 07 09:00 AM
The Queen on Her Throne CatNipped Cat anecdotes 1 October 13th 05 06:24 PM
When is it ok to fix a pregnant Queen? Mike Romain Cat health & behaviour 14 October 10th 03 05:10 AM
Queen of The World! Marina Cat anecdotes 8 August 15th 03 05:08 PM