Baggy's home

Old August 2nd 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Baggy's home

His wound looks quite bad but the vet is happy with him, I think it's
the e-collar that bothers him most. He's got to go back Thursday morning
for a check-up, the bill so far is £57.00 (just over 90 USD) worth every
penny for a healthy cat.
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 2nd 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 16:52:18 +0100, Adrian wrote:

His wound looks quite bad but the vet is happy with him, I think it's
the e-collar that bothers him most. He's got to go back Thursday morning
for a check-up, the bill so far is £57.00 (just over 90 USD) worth every
penny for a healthy cat.

I glad to hear he is home, and doing well.

I'm sure both of you are much happier, now that he's home

Vet bills sure add up quickly, don't they?

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100802-1, 08/02/2010
Tested on: 8/2/2010 1:06:18 PM

Old August 2nd 10, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

His wound looks quite bad but the vet is happy with him, I think it's
the e-collar that bothers him most. He's got to go back Thursday morning
for a check-up, the bill so far is ?57.00 (just over 90 USD) worth every
penny for a healthy cat.

Just getting this now - I'm glad he's going to be OK! I didn't
realize those two had problems getting along. Have you seen them
fighting before?

Purrs for a quick recovery.

Joyce

--
Mother teach me to walk again
Milk and honey, so intoxicating
Old August 3rd 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
His wound looks quite bad but the vet is happy with him, I think it's the
e-collar that bothers him most. He's got to go back Thursday morning for a
check-up, the bill so far is £57.00 (just over 90 USD) worth every penny
for a healthy cat.
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

I'm glad he's home and doing well. I don't blame him about the collar.
Those things look miserable.

Joy

Old August 3rd 10, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Adrian wrote:
His wound looks quite bad but the vet is happy with him, I think it's
the e-collar that bothers him most. He's got to go back Thursday morning
for a check-up, the bill so far is £57.00 (just over 90 USD) worth every
penny for a healthy cat.

Poor thing, he got collared! I assume he'll have it off in a couple
of days, and then he can be his spunky self again. (Oops, I keep
forgetting that that's not a common expression in the UK.)

I hope your boys won't be too boistrous in their arguments in the
future.
Old August 4th 10, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"Adrian" ...
His wound looks quite bad but the vet is happy with him, I think it's the
e-collar that bothers him most. He's got to go back Thursday morning for a
check-up, the bill so far is £57.00 (just over 90 USD) worth every penny
for a healthy cat.
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

I am SO glad Baggy is better. Purrs for his health to improve
Love
Kyla

Baggy's at TEDs Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 10 August 3rd 10 02:20 AM
Home sweet home - LONG Marina Cat anecdotes 8 August 16th 08 10:13 PM
Burning Man Tales - Home sweet home Mischief Cat anecdotes 3 September 7th 07 01:09 AM
Baggy's Double Adrian A Cat anecdotes 4 April 10th 07 10:17 PM
Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home,Work at Home Other Opportunities clean Cat health & behaviour 0 July 31st 06 11:59 PM