Sugar's Big Adventure

Old November 12th 05, 11:17 PM
Karen

Default Sugar's Big Adventure

I had the glass door to the deck open with just the screen closed
because the day was just beautiful. I was on the couch doing some
grading. I noticed Sugar enjoying the leaves blowing around outside the
window. At one point I looked up and I thought it was a reflection, but
no! Sugar was ON THE DECK! The screen door must have been open a crack
and she had pushed it open. Just walking around! The little stinker. I
said, Sugar! and she looked at me and came back in. I have no idea how
long she was out there. I was so surprised she would even go out there.
I guess I should rig some plexiglass or something so that they could go
out there with me on nice days occasionally. The only thing that
worries me is if a tempting leaf blew off or a bird came on the rail.
We are only about 6 ft off the ground, but it would be hard to quickly
retrieve one if they jumped off. At any rate, Sugar seemed to enjoy her
little outing (I really didn't know if she would even care to go out
since she has not been outside since she was a kitten and is usually
pretty timid.).

Old November 13th 05, 12:12 AM
Christina Websell

"Karen" wrote in message
[...]

Awww. She liked it outside. Could you do an enclosure like Marina has got
if you have serious traffic?

Tweed

Old November 13th 05, 03:25 AM
Karen

On 2005-11-12 18:12:09 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

"Karen" wrote in message
[...]

The building won't allow it I keep looking for something that will
work, but haven't found it yet.

Old November 13th 05, 04:34 AM
Marina

On 2005-11-12 18:12:09 -0600, "Christina Websell" said:

Awww. She liked it outside. Could you do an enclosure like Marina
has got if you have serious traffic?

Tweed

The building won't allow it I keep looking for something that will
work, but haven't found it yet.

Aw, what a shame. Maybe supervised visits outside? The plexiglass sounds
like a good idea, too.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 04:21 AM
Simon's Excellent Adventure Norm Cat anecdotes 12 October 5th 05 03:46 AM
Sugar's Report Karen Cat anecdotes 25 September 30th 05 06:01 PM
Start of the Next Adventure (OT) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 June 16th 05 04:31 AM
Grand Canadian Adventure... Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 1 November 30th 04 02:28 AM