Mad kitty!

Old October 25th 04, 01:44 PM
JBHajos

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:43:49 GMT, "Yoj"
wrote:

Oh my, what a gorgeous creature!! Sorry, I *LOVE* snakes, they are so

silky (they are *NOT* slimy, I love petting them) and graceful - attributes
they share with cats.

I love them too! I especially like the way they feel when they are
moving.

Our three pet cornsnakes would agree with you and Cat - "we're
really adorable creatures, have cute little faces, smooth soft skin, a
lot of curiosity, can get into mischief, we're actually quite
intelligent (except when Lita gets in a dumb-and-dumber mode), and
we're VERY people-friendly. Gotta love us!!"

Jeanne

Old October 25th 04, 02:35 PM
Bobcat

wrote:

Oh my, what a gorgeous creature!! Sorry, I *LOVE* snakes, they

are so
silky (they are *NOT* slimy, I love petting them) and graceful -

attributes
they share with cats.

I love them too! I especially like the way they feel when they are
moving.

Our three pet cornsnakes would agree with you and Cat - "we're
really adorable creatures, have cute little faces, smooth soft skin,

lot of curiosity, can get into mischief, we're actually quite
intelligent (except when Lita gets in a dumb-and-dumber mode), and
we're VERY people-friendly. Gotta love us!!"
Jeanne

I was the go-between when our kids would bring home unusual pets. Once
our son found a garter snake he named Stringy. I loved him on first
sight - I'd had snakes of my own when I was young, but we had to get
his mother's approval. She was at work, so while I worked out what I'd
say I told my son to put Stringy in an empty aquarium stored in the
attic. Unfortunately he put the lid on crookedly, and Stringy
disappeared. We searched frantically for him before I had to get their
mother from work. Just as time ran out, one of us looked up at the top
of the bedroom window, and there was Stringy coiled along the curtain
rod! Somehow he must have climbed the drapes to reach his perch.
Anyway, it all ended happily. I made a successful spiel on behalf of
Stringy, and he became a member of our family.

Old October 25th 04, 03:46 PM
Singh

Cheryl Perkins wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:

The former Mr. T (an Aussie) had people remark to him that it must be
cool to live in a country from where you could drive all over Europe.
:P

I've heard that many people think that Australia and Austria are the same
place, which would certainly lead to that kind of confusion!

they've used that in the Mary Tyler Moore Show, where they had that jackass
Ted Baxter complaining about a report he had to read on something in Austria:
"And look how they spelled Australia!"

Blessed be,
Baha

--
Cheryl

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM