Cats are furry little monsters!

Old March 4th 09, 02:06 AM posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jacques De Molay

Default Cats are furry little monsters!

If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!
Old March 4th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"Jacques De Molay" wrote in message
If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

crossposting removed

Only to the untrained or the stupid

Old March 4th 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Matthew exclaimed (3/3/2009 8:13 PM):
"Jacques De Molay" wrote in message
If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

crossposting removed

Only to the untrained or the stupid

Oh, I dunno. If cats had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world and
we'd be their slaves.

Oh, wait. We already are. Silly me

jmc
Old March 4th 09, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:08:40 -0500, jmc
wrote:

Suddenly, without warning, Matthew exclaimed (3/3/2009 8:13 PM):
"Jacques De Molay" wrote in message
If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

crossposting removed

Only to the untrained or the stupid

Oh, I dunno. If cats had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world and
we'd be their slaves.

Oh, wait. We already are. Silly me

jmc

And possums have opposable thumbs on their hands and feet and are thus
superior to us.
Old March 4th 09, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

wrote:

Suddenly, without warning, Matthew exclaimed (3/3/2009 8:13 PM):
"Jacques De Molay" wrote in
message
If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

crossposting removed

Only to the untrained or the stupid

Oh, I dunno. If cats had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world and
we'd be their slaves.

Oh, wait. We already are. Silly me

jmc

And possums have opposable thumbs on their hands and feet and are thus
superior to us.

Not really we at least know to look both ways before we cross the road or we
would be lunch ;-)

Old March 5th 09, 06:40 PM posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Clara Semps

In article
,
Jacques De Molay wrote:

If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

I agree! My Furby bites me all the time. Of course that's because I
slap him around while playing. He loves it. But it's easier on my hands
if I use a glove or towel. Gonna go clean the scratches and bites now
before they infect. Monster cat indeed! Hrumph! Muahahahahahahaha.
Old March 7th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stan Brown

Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:13:10 -0500 from Matthew
:

"Jacques De Molay" wrote in message
If you cat was bigger, it would EAT you, because it's
a predator, a monster and it's hungry for your flesh!

Cats are monsters!

crossposting removed

Only to the untrained or the stupid

I was watching /Rain man/ for the first time in many years, and I
realized: cats are autistic. They are concerned only with what they
want when they want it (though fortunately that usually includes
giving and receiving affection), and they have lots of little rituals
that they follow, especially when nervous.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
Old March 7th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stan Brown

Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:08:40 -0500 from jmc
:
Oh, I dunno. If cats had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world and
we'd be their slaves.

Oh, wait. We already are. Silly me

When one animal poops and the other animal picks up its poop, which
is the master and which is the slave? :-)

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
Old March 9th 09, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB

Stan Brown wrote:
Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:08:40 -0500 from jmc
:
Oh, I dunno. If cats had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world and
we'd be their slaves.

Oh, wait. We already are. Silly me

When one animal poops and the other animal picks up its poop, which
is the master and which is the slave? :-)

YOU are its slave! MLB