In or out?

Old November 29th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
_eek_

Default In or out?

In my hometown(countryside) all of my cats(young or old) are roaming
FREE(=YAY! they all can do whatever they like) in my garden
Winter is not so harsh here so we have a room just to store some
wood.In this room theres a box with some old clothes so thats were some
of my cats sleep whenever they WANT,i have also provided this room with
a thermal bulb.Anyone of my cats who gave birth to kittens(oh who
lovely they are),theaches them how to hunt down their preys and how to
prowl.DOESNT THIS SEEM SO NATURAL??
CATS ARE ANIMALS NOT YOUR TEDDYBEARS!
MY CATS ACT LIKE CATS NOT LIKE SOME FAT FURRY THING

As for Matthew: Go on mate feed your cat to death,dress them up like
clowns or sg
and act like they are some lifeless object you need just for your
ENTERTAINMENT!
Your redneck soft soul makes me feel quite uncomfortable
GO ON MATTHEW EXPLOIT your cats
or should i say cat?

anyway cheers

Old November 29th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"_eek_" wrote in message
oups.com...

In my hometown(countryside) all of my cats(young or old) are roaming
FREE(=YAY!

So you advocate that people living in busy, congested, urban areas also
leave their cats out unsupervised?

Heh. Not the brightest bulb in the pack are you?

And here's another thing: your "philosophy" is just something that has been
drilled into your head by your has-been, old world, stick-in-the-mud
"culture." It's likely you have never had an original thought in your nasty
little provincial life.

Old November 29th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
_eek_

hey nasty(lolz) cybercat(cheasy) you think youre original when you cage
a a semiwild animal in your appartment just for your pleasure?I wish i
would have you locked in room with plenty of food,a tv thats always on
and some silly toys to play when youre not sleeping.Maybe you think
that animals dont have a soul or sg.I dont know +i dont care.
Ps: cats are not like dogs they have no masters and they want to be
completely free.If you cant understand that then dont own one.
Keep ****ing up with your cat's WILD insticts,

Ps2:Oh and whats your culture all about???

Old November 29th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"_eek_"

snipped for being posted by someone stupid

GET SOME MENTAL HELP

Old November 29th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"_eek_"

snipped for being posted by a loser

I see your English has improved

Here is some advice Get a life

PLONK

Old November 29th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message

"_eek_"

snipped for being posted by someone stupid

GET SOME MENTAL HELP

There is no help for this kind of idiocy.

I would settle for "eek" finding it's caps key and using some punctuation.
But that's just me.

Old November 29th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"_eek_" wrote in message
oups.com...

In my hometown(countryside) all of my cats(young or old) are roaming
FREE(=YAY! they all can do whatever they like) in my garden
Winter is not so harsh here so we have a room just to store some
wood.In this room theres a box with some old clothes so thats were some
of my cats sleep whenever they WANT,i have also provided this room with
a thermal bulb.Anyone of my cats who gave birth to kittens(oh who
lovely they are),

So, you're also an irresponsible BIB, eh? You not only allow your cats to
roam free, you allow your cats to roam free *intact*.

Here's the cure for your stupidity: Take your cats to a vet and ask him to
find a good home for them. When the vet asks you why you're giving up your
cats, tell him its because you're too stupid to have cats.

Old November 29th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Phil P." wrote in message

"_eek_" wrote in message
oups.com...

snipped

So, you're also an irresponsible BIB, eh? You not only allow your cats to
roam free, you allow your cats to roam free *intact*.

Here's the cure for your stupidity: Take your cats to a vet and ask him
find a good home for them. When the vet asks you why you're giving up
your
cats, tell him its because you're too stupid to have cats.

Well said
Get him Phil

Old November 29th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"Jay Kaner" wrote in message
Hi group.

Just got a kitten (Our first cat) She's 7 weeks old.

I don't know what to do regarding whether to keep her indoors all the time
or let her out.

http://maxshouse.com/outdoor_risks.htm

http://maxshouse.com/Healthy+Happy_Indoors.htm

http://maxshouse.com/cat_proofing_your_home.htm

Old November 29th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
_eek_

lolz
OMG
i know,you cannot understand,thats why.Dont act like your cats are your
kids.I can see youre using them as a substitute
PS:Youre the irresponsible for having a cat caged in a room,IS THAT SO
HARSH TO UNDERSTAND?
dont you people know the nature of cat?A cat wants to explore and when
the night falls the cat hunts
Cats are predators.Stop treating them like theyre teddybears

"_eek_" wrote in ooglegroups.com...