In or out?

Old December 3rd 06, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Wendy

Default In or out?

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Jay Kaner" wrote in message
Hi group.

Just got a kitten (Our first cat) She's 7 weeks old.

I don't know what to do regarding whether to keep her indoors all the
time
or let her out.

http://maxshouse.com/outdoor_risks.htm

http://maxshouse.com/Healthy+Happy_Indoors.htm

http://maxshouse.com/cat_proofing_your_home.htm

Your web page mentions that it's a myth that cats can return to the wild
after being someone's cat. I have to stress this to the max. I just
collected a beautiful long-haired black adult male from our local township
park the other day. He would stand 24/7 in the vicinity of where people
were feeding him. Rain, cold weather, wind whatever, he was in the same spot
and wouldn't seek shelter. The gentleman who was feeding him said that when
he first noticed the kitty there he was so skinny that you could see his
vertebra sticking out. He'd have to have been nigh on emaciated for the
bones to be showing on a long-hair. Some idiot dumped this sweet boy in the
park probably thinking he'd be able to hunt rodents. The cat was clueless.
He fortunately tested negative for FIV FeLV and will be neutered next week.
They we'll make sure he has a nice indoor home.

Old December 3rd 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Wendy

"_eek_" wrote in message
oups.com...

OK guys as said i think that the idea of having a cat in our out is
based on the culture of each nation
Anyway like the total troll i am heres a question:If you keep a female
cat indoors and she wants to get laid,
what will you do?Will you let her out to satisfy the basic motive of a
female cat which is being a mother or keep her inside horny and
angry?Or worse treat her with chemicals or have her castrated(! :'(
!)

Last time I looked you castrate males. Females get spayed and yes I get my
girls spayed before they ever go into heat. I've fostered enough pregnant
cats to know that having kittens in no picnic for the mom.

Old December 4th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"Wendy" wrote in message
. ..

"_eek_" wrote in message
oups.com...

OK guys as said i think that the idea of having a cat in our out is
based on the culture of each nation
Anyway like the total troll i am heres a question:If you keep a female
cat indoors and she wants to get laid,
what will you do?Will you let her out to satisfy the basic motive of a
female cat which is being a mother or keep her inside horny and
angry?Or worse treat her with chemicals or have her castrated(! :'(
!)

Last time I looked you castrate males. Females get spayed and yes I get my
girls spayed before they ever go into heat. I've fostered enough pregnant
cats to know that having kittens in no picnic for the mom.

Mating is no tender moment either. Those aren't screams of pleasure!

http://maxshouse.com/Illustrations/p...m_cu_barbs.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Illustrations/P...tom_cat%20.jpg

Old December 4th 06, 11:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Wendy

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Wendy" wrote in message
. ..

"_eek_" wrote in message
[...]

Doesn't help that he's usually biting the back of her neck at the time. No
wonder she smacks the sh*t out of him if he hangs around afterwards.

Old December 4th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
_eek_

hey cybercat,youre like so e-bad!
you and your e-friends e-hurt my e-feelings :'(
muahahaha
As for the muddy culture i have :
This will be your future culture when a *cough*"terrorist"*cough* bomb
or even better nuke your ass
You act like some 13old teen-angst virgin,and your wifebeating
husband(???) smells exactly like your brother
Yall got some moonshine

cheers