Purrz awlzo furr Harri

Old September 10th 15, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

Default Purrz awlzo furr Harri

Not shur egzaktlee whutz rong,
But sending owt purrz fur ower Harri Roadcat.
Pleeze joyn me.

Puuuuurrrrrpppppuuurrpurrrrr...

Purrtoonya

Old September 10th 15, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 12:35:34 PM UTC-4, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Not shur egzaktlee whutz rong,
But sending owt purrz fur ower Harri Roadcat.
Pleeze joyn me.

Puuuuurrrrrpppppuuurrpurrrrr...

Purrtoonya

Frum Harri's paw - sorry for the humans speak!

Harri Roadcat update...

Please forgive me if I post information I've posted before, as I don't remember exactly how much I've mentioned before.

On our latest vet visit (Sunday evening) we learned that Harri's anemia is a little worse than it had been before. Since I had felt a lump in her abdomen the vet did an x-ray and found a large lump around her left kidney. She said that she didn't want to do a needle biopsy, as the lump is too close to the live, and nicking a liver can cause a very dangerous bleed.

I am giving Harri sub-q fluids every other day, along with an anti-emetic and an appetite stimulant. I'm also giving her antibiotics to deal with the two rotten teeth. She varies greatly from day to day. Some days she will eat almost nothing, other days she almost normally. The last two days have been in the latter category.
The vet wants us to go to a nearby specialty clinic for an ultrasound, or to a teaching vet hospltal about 4 hours away for an MRI. With better information about what the mass is, we could make better decisions as to how to help Harri. It is almost certain that the MRI isn't going to happen, but we're seeing what we can do about the ultrasound.

Harri seems to be feeling quite a bit better than she had been before we began the fluids and the pills. We still spend long periods snuggling, she loves to go out back and hunt bugs in the evening, and her eyes look a light brighter than they had been. And I am delighted to report that she hasn't hidden under her desk for more than 2 weeks.
Old September 10th 15, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Dat sownz like furry gud nooz, Unka Dan. We puurz fur deer Harri efurry day.

Rebecca and, especially, Sundance
Old September 10th 15, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Dat sownz like furry gud nooz, Unka Dan. We puurz fur deer Harri efurry
day.

Rebecca and, especially, Sundance

Dat duz sownz wike vury gud nooz, Unka Dan.
Fangu fur giving usses diz nooz.
Weh wyl keep purrin' laowd fur owr deer Harri effury dai tu git bedur sune
sune. yeUP
Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Old September 11th 15, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

P2nya wrote:
[...]

Iowna comes over via that porter thing and sniffs her way to Harri.
Once she finds her, she shares her beddie that she dragged along.
Sniffing her friend, both relax for the night. Iowna whispers to Harri
that she hopes a little doggie snore won't be a problem, but it seems
Harri is asleep already and softly purring. Iowna tucks her tail
around Harri's and drops her head. A simple mix of doggie snuffles and
purrs at a low volume appear. They are asleep...

Old September 11th 15, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

P2nya wrote:
[...]

Dear Iowna,
Thank you so much for porting over to cuddlesleeep with Harri. yeUP
I am smiling at you both.
What a sweet scene this is.
That's what friends do for each other.
Love,
Mosey--yawning cuz ai m sleepy too

Old September 13th 15, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

P2nya wrote:
[...]

Cash pokes his big head in. He;s not really sure what he hears but he
drags in his blankie and sets up by Hari. He snuffles and seems to get
nothing but he settles in to keep her warm. Iowna stretches and goes
out to go pee and Daisy-chan curls to her spot.

Old September 13th 15, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

P2nya wrote:
[...]

Iowna comes back in and ruffles Daisy-chan from her spot. Daisy-chan
huffs a little but takes up the back spot.

Hari is now protected on all sides and can sleep easy. Cash's big paws
rest her head. She grins as she remembers him quivering a bit at the
bottom of her boat. She made him feel safe. Now, he makes her feel
safe.

Old September 14th 15, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On 9/10/15 11:35 AM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Not shur egzaktlee whutz rong,
But sending owt purrz fur ower Harri Roadcat.
Pleeze joyn me.

Puuuuurrrrrpppppuuurrpurrrrr...

Purrtoonya

I am pleased to report that both yesterday and today, Harri ate her
normal amount of Temptations in the morning, and her normal amount of
Fancy Feast. Yesterday she didn't help Paw with his breakfast yogurt,
but this morning she did.

And Harri and Ranger have been enjoying outside time in the backyard
with our humans most evenings this last week.

Amelia

Old September 14th 15, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 9:56:00 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 9/10/15 11:35 AM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Not shur egzaktlee whutz rong,
But sending owt purrz fur ower Harri Roadcat.
Pleeze joyn me.

Puuuuurrrrrpppppuuurrpurrrrr...

Purrtoonya

I am pleased to report that both yesterday and today, Harri ate her
normal amount of Temptations in the morning, and her normal amount of
Fancy Feast. Yesterday she didn't help Paw with his breakfast yogurt,
but this morning she did.

And Harri and Ranger have been enjoying outside time in the backyard
with our humans most evenings this last week.

Wunnnerful gnus does happy dance

--
Squeakytoy, for her house