Buddy is much better

Old October 2nd 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Paul M. Cook[_2_]

Default Buddy is much better

Today his leg is stronger and he is putting more weight on it. He hurts,
but I have some meds to ease the pain. No acupuncture for a couple of weeks
so we can see how this progresses. The pain is mostly due to the fact that
he is walking more on his left hip which is the arthritic hip - I was wrong
and thought it was the right hip. Which leads me to think that he has had
issues with that foot in the past because I have seen him limp on it. The
foot is plenty warm now, as toasty as the others. And he has more sensation
in the lower foot. I can tickle his pads and he pulls back.

So he's doing much much better. Let's hope it continues the trend.

Paul

Old October 2nd 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Paul M. Cook" wrote:

The foot is plenty warm now, as toasty as the others. And he has more
sensation in the lower foot. I can tickle his pads and he pulls back.

So he's doing much much better.

Wonderful!

Old October 2nd 07, 07:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

On Oct 1, 6:00 pm, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
Today his leg is stronger and he is putting more weight on it. He hurts,
but I have some meds to ease the pain. No acupuncture for a couple of weeks
so we can see how this progresses. The pain is mostly due to the fact that
he is walking more on his left hip which is the arthritic hip - I was wrong
and thought it was the right hip. Which leads me to think that he has had
issues with that foot in the past because I have seen him limp on it. The
foot is plenty warm now, as toasty as the others. And he has more sensation
in the lower foot. I can tickle his pads and he pulls back.

So he's doing much much better. Let's hope it continues the trend.

Paul

That's great news! What a relief for you...

Candace

Old October 3rd 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 2 Oct, 02:00, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
Today his leg is stronger and he is putting more weight on it. He hurts,
but I have some meds to ease the pain. No acupuncture for a couple of weeks
so we can see how this progresses. The pain is mostly due to the fact that
he is walking more on his left hip which is the arthritic hip - I was wrong
and thought it was the right hip. Which leads me to think that he has had
issues with that foot in the past because I have seen him limp on it. The
foot is plenty warm now, as toasty as the others. And he has more sensation
in the lower foot. I can tickle his pads and he pulls back.

So he's doing much much better. Let's hope it continues the trend.

Paul

Delightful news. Lets keep our fingers crossed for a full recovery.
Good News is always great to hear about. Thanks.
Sheelagh "o"
Sheelagh

My bed buddy badwilson Cat anecdotes 13 August 12th 06 12:46 AM
Requiem for Little Buddy Derek Mark Edding Cat health & behaviour 5 December 8th 05 07:14 PM
Update on Buddy JBHajos Cat anecdotes 13 May 11th 04 02:51 PM
TW--Buddy and Emanuel Brenda Cat anecdotes 12 November 9th 03 02:06 PM
Update on JMS and Buddy [email protected] Cat anecdotes 5 September 29th 03 01:40 PM