Antifreeze

Old February 27th 04, 09:13 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"jazzy" wrote in message
Now, I wonder why that might possibly be... (rolling my eyes)

Cathy

where so many "dislike me"

Gee, because I am not in the little clique. (rolling MY eyes)

Has nothing whatsoever to do w/a "clique". Has everything to do w/ your
general posting manner - how you come across.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

Old February 28th 04, 05:42 AM
-L. :

"jazzy" wrote in message ...
Um...no you idiot, Christina DID NOT write:

I plan on changing it every now and then, especially in the newsgroups

where so many "dislike me", but nice try Megan.

Christina DID write: "I plan on changing it every now and then, especially
in THIS newsgroup where so many dislike me and only if I need help with my
kitties."

Don't you dare accuse me of things

Oh for christsakes, GO AWAY - you are nothing but a big fat BORE.
GET THE CLUE: Nobody gives a **** about your incessant drug-induced
babbling.

plonkity plonk-plonk....

-L.

Old February 28th 04, 05:44 AM
-L. :

"Hailey" wrote in message . net...
Most of us use munged (fake) addresses to avoid spam, but we do *not*

change
our usernames because we are not trying to hide from the newsgroup. You
seem to post to this group only when you want to complain about someone,

and
now you are also doing it under phony names (not just your addy). This

does
not help anyone with their cats!

MaryL

Yes, that is what I need to do. Not change my user name. But have an addy
that is fake. can ya tell me how?
Anything that cuts down on spam is good for me!

Hailey

Just set up a free posting e-mail account in yahoo or hotmail. yahoo
has been flakey lately though - I'd use hotmail.

-L.

Old February 28th 04, 06:21 AM
jazzy

In your dreams Lyn.........I must be somewhat exciting since you and a few
others can't resist posting to me. Right?

lol........drug induced babbling?

Old February 28th 04, 01:08 PM
Wendy

"jazzy" wrote in message
In your dreams Lyn.........I must be somewhat exciting since you and a few
others can't resist posting to me. Right?

lol........drug induced babbling?

Oh, Christina, do you really need to pursue this?

You had the power to avoid all this nastiness. OP might have seemed "abrupt"
in their response to your original post. But initially it wasn't a personal
attack it was passionate objection to glue traps. You chose to make it
personal. This is usenet, if you don't have a thick skin you shouldn't play.

At this point it appears that you either enjoy the attention or have nothing
better to do with your time and find this kind of thing entertaining.

Have you ever considered that people like you might be what drives OP to be
"abrupt"?