Kenzie is awake and doing fine!

Old June 27th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Kenzie is awake and doing fine!

I just got a call from TED's office that Kenzie is awake from the
anesthesia and doing great.

I want to thank all of you who sent purrs, and especially the kind
messages to help calm me down!

I was very, very worried about my calico sweety, of course.

With no good reason, as you all told me.

Many thanks to all of you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein
Old June 27th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

I'm so glad she's OK - not surprised, just glad! ; Bandit had her teeth
cleaned at 15 years old - not sure if you heard the story, but she was badly
burned over 70% of her body because a vet tech left a rice heating pad in
the microwave too long before putting Bandit in it. Because of that she had
to have 2 other surgeries to remove gangrenous skin that was too badly
burned to heal. She ended up being put under 3 different time in a one
month span. She came through the anesthesia brilliantly each time.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 27th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Gandalf wrote:
I just got a call from TED's office that Kenzie is awake from the
anesthesia and doing great.

I want to thank all of you who sent purrs, and especially the kind
messages to help calm me down!

I was very, very worried about my calico sweety, of course.

With no good reason, as you all told me.

Many thanks to all of you!

I happy to read Kenzie came through OK.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 27th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jun 27, 10:33*am, (Gandalf) wrote:
I just got a call from TED's office that Kenzie is awake from the
anesthesia and doing great.

I want to thank all of you who sent purrs, and especially the kind
messages to help calm me down!

I was very, very worried about my calico sweety, of course.

With no good reason, as you all told me.

Never said that you had _no_ reason. Worry is both natural and proper.
Kenzie was never worried, so you had to do it.

--
Will in New Haven

Many thanks to all of you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ *^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old June 27th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Gandalf wrote:

I just got a call from TED's office that Kenzie is awake from the
anesthesia and doing great.

Great news! I'm glad it all went OK. And there's a bonus: her teeth
are now in good shape. (With all the worry about whether she'd make
it through the anesthesia, it would be easy to forget why she was there
in the first place.)

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old June 27th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Gandalf" wrote in message
I just got a call from TED's office that Kenzie is awake from the
anesthesia and doing great.

I want to thank all of you who sent purrs, and especially the kind
messages to help calm me down!

I was very, very worried about my calico sweety, of course.

With no good reason, as you all told me.

Many thanks to all of you!

Purring for her to continue well.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 28th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:02:43 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

I'm so glad she's OK - not surprised, just glad! ; Bandit had her teeth
cleaned at 15 years old - not sure if you heard the story, but she was badly
burned over 70% of her body because a vet tech left a rice heating pad in
the microwave too long before putting Bandit in it. Because of that she had
to have 2 other surgeries to remove gangrenous skin that was too badly
burned to heal. She ended up being put under 3 different time in a one
month span. She came through the anesthesia brilliantly each time.

Hugs,

CatNipped

I remember when that happened to poor Bandit.

I remember seeing the pics of his awful great burn, and of his surgery,
too.

I had forgotten that he was that old, when that happened.

And I remember that he went to the Bridge, not very long ago, too :-(

Thank you so much for your concern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old July 1st 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Gandalf wrote:
I just got a call from TED's office that Kenzie is awake from the
anesthesia and doing great.

I want to thank all of you who sent purrs, and especially the kind
messages to help calm me down!

I was very, very worried about my calico sweety, of course.

With no good reason, as you all told me.

Many thanks to all of you!

That's wonderful to hear!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

CAT KEEPING US AWAKE AT NIGHT! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 4 October 8th 07 08:57 PM
HELP PLEASE!!! ANYONE AWAKE? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 4 December 19th 06 08:57 AM
Old healthy cat howling early morning -- owner can't stay awake duringday! AA Cat health & behaviour 17 July 17th 05 04:21 PM
Can they tell when you're awake Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 10 March 7th 05 08:42 PM
Wide awake! badwilson Cat anecdotes 2 March 8th 04 02:35 AM