B & C = A Terrible Morning, scream

Old August 23rd 03, 08:27 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Bev wrote:

Sadly Clyde found my dear little ornamental Austrian-type hat which hung
on the patio wall until disturbed by Ted It was covered in little cute
berries and flowers and ribbons - no more, sigh.

I'll be in Vienna over Christmas - I'd offer to send you one, but I
suspect that's the wrong time of year for such things. Now knit scarves
and stocking-caps...... but you're heading toward spring in your part of
the world, aren't you? (Anyway, such things are more practical than
ornamental.)
Old August 23rd 03, 11:32 PM
Yowie

Purrs that the headache goes away, but I can't quite agree with Polonca -
for your problems to end you'd have to part with B&C (I know Polonca didn't
mean it that way, though). And not only would that be heartbreaking for you,
it would mean we'd not get any more B&C stories. And thats just not allowed.

Although perhaps you may wish to consider respite care :-)

Yowie

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Lots of purrs and best wishes for all your problems to end, Bev,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Bev" wrote in message
Our patio roof has been leaking and I have been putting a bucket under
the leak snip
PS FluffySP frustrated at not being allowed outside again after being
dried off has refused to use the litter box and done it on the floor
instead to spite me, screammmmmmmmmmmmm.

Old August 24th 03, 01:04 AM
Yoj

Thank you, Polonca.

--
Joy

Laughter is to life what shock absorbers are to automobiles. It won't
take the potholes out of the road, but it sure makes the ride smoother.
-- Barbara Johnson

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Good for you and for your mother, Joy!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Yoj" wrote in message
snipThen I joined Toastmasters, and came out of my shell.

Old August 24th 03, 01:44 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 23:00:49 GMT, Tanada wrote:

wrote:

"Christine Burel" wrote:

I'm also a 1954er - July. It's next year that's going to be hard.

Steve Touchstone wrote:

Must have been a good year -
June '54 here

Wow, June, July - I'm starting to feel like a kid!

Joyce (September)

Sept. '55 here. Rob used to joke that a man is only as old as the woman
he feels. Which is really funny, as I'm seven years older than him.
Rob also says that 1955 was a great year for songs, women, and cars...he
didn't know about the wine. So, to paraphrase Rob, "you're only as old
as the partner you feel." In that case I'm 41. I'm looking forward to
50 though. Each year seems to be more fun than the last one.

When I'm fifty....

I'll be eligible for AARP,

Will qualify for some senior citizen discounts,

Won't have to listen to "Lordy, lordy, look who's in their forties" any
more,

Can claim all gray hair as a legitimate life expense,

Will hear, "my you look young," rather than "Gee I thought you were in
your fifties,"

Will be eligible for elderhostel programs soon,

Can get grouchy over the kids' music and no one will blame me for it,

Could join the red hat society, if I want (I don't, but it sounds good),

Can f*rt in public without people looking at me as funny as they do
now. Everyone knows that old people can't help it,

Can call young people "Sonny,"

Can be a legitimate card carrying "Cat Lady,"

Can continue this list when I can think of more advantages,

Pam S.

You all are just in the old age of youth! Middle age is near, but old
age is a long way away. My b'day is Sept. 16 but the year was long,
long ago.

Remember this" Kitties keep you young. MLB
Old August 24th 03, 01:50 AM
Tanada

"m. L. Briggs" wrote:

You all are just in the old age of youth! Middle age is near, but old
age is a long way away. My b'day is Sept. 16 but the year was long,
long ago.

Remember this" Kitties keep you young. MLB

My Purrday is Sept. 17, and though the year was 48 years ago, I'm still
having a grand old time. Another reason for enjoying 50: Long hair on
a 50 yr. old (either gender) is considered awesome, on a 40 year old is
usually considered laziness.

Pam S.
Old August 24th 03, 07:11 AM
LOL

CK wrote in message ...

And I'm inbetween all of you with my July 1963.

I'm another in-betweener - November 1966. :-)

------
Krista
Old August 24th 03, 10:25 AM
CK

CK wrote:

And I'm inbetween all of you with my July 1963.

Dang!! It's June 1963, not July... Getting my months mixed at this old
age...

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

Old August 24th 03, 10:27 AM
CK

bewtifulfreak wrote:
CK wrote:
And I'm inbetween all of you with my July 1963.

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

That's also my hubby's year.

Thank you!
My hubby's quite a bit younger than me, but my being so childish and him
mature for his age, it evens things up. He's September 1976.

Old August 24th 03, 10:28 AM
CK

Tanada wrote:

BABIES!!!