Going toona fishing

Old January 16th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Going toona fishing

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:10:00 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

When we getz bak furm diz fishin trip we willz go to da store onna island an
you kan pik demselfz owt, Chester

I finks dat da two ov you will luk furry kute in dem Hawaiian shirtz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/15/2007 11:10:05 PM
Old January 16th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:27:45 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Chester, TV, and Tiger stand with MO, amazed and drooling atta size ofa
toona... OH MY goodness, Chester

Oh my towz! Dats a hooge toona! Derez gonna be sooshi, sasheemiz an
grilled toona steaks tonite!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/15/2007 11:12:37 PM
Old January 16th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, you anna Tiger lukz purti spiffy, Chester, snicker kuz he
stolea bone furn rite offa cownter today

Old January 16th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:59:45 -0800, Jocko the Diving Cat's nimble,
little paws typed:

Mine goodness! Mr. Jocko, mon, you kitties have indeed caught da monster
toona! Dees one fish must weigh at least fife hunnert pounds!

[Back at the villa on Young Island, a white Japanese Bobtail sleeps
on a windowsill in the sun. An older kitty, who looks much like the
Maneki Neko (the beckoning "good luck cat") seen on jars and vases.
Two younger Bobtails are in the next room, one on his cell phone]

"Ahhhh, yes, Mme. Anaïs, yes."

[They tiptoe on padded feet into the room where the older Bobtail
naps, but his ears twitch as he then swats his assistants for waking
him from his nap.]

"Sorry, sensi, but Mme. Anaïs iz in da cellfone wif an impurrtant
message"

[He takes the phone gruffly from his assistant]

"Miao! Hmmmm, so? so deskuka? 250 kilos? Ahhhh. Hai! Hai!"

[He hands the phone back to the smaller assistant]

Up. Up! We haff work. Tako! start to prepare the rice! Yutaka!
Sharpen the knives. Otoro will be on da menyoo tonight - as will all
ov owr toona specialties!

[he quickly washes his face, and slips on his kimono, heading into
the kitchen]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/16/2007 2:26:03 PM
Old January 19th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Chester, luk what yu did! Yur plans ended up getteng us neerly 900
pownds of toona! Ime so prowd of mew, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester, TV, and Tiger stand with MO, amazed and drooling atta size

ofa
toona... OH MY goodness, Chester
Jocko the Diving Cat wrote in message
news
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:12:17 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Ok, efurrykitty, lets have one more try before the Captain takes

us
back.
I hear there's a REALLY HYOOGE toona living out here, so let's

see if
we
can all catch him togeffer. There's a whole lot of kitties back

on da
Island, and I'll bet they'd all like to have some nice, fresh

giant
toona.

[Jocko joins Chester and Mo's nets together, then the Captain

uses both
booms to lower them into the water behind the fishing boat. The

band
plays
on, the kitties party on, many trays of snacks and drinks are

carried
on
deck from the galley.]

Jocko

[As kitties dance and party and eat snacks and call "Here, toona,

toona,
toona, toona" the boat continues to trawl slowly through the water.

The
Captain-cat keeps a careful eye on the sea and on the nets, always

alert
for signs of a catch.

After cruising for a few minutes, the Captain picks up the

microphone to
address all the kitties on board the fishing boat.]

Attention all kitties - Dis is de Captain. I fink we has anoffur

toona in
our nets, but the ship's equipment doesn't seem to be bringing the

fishie
aboard. This can only mean dat the fishie is too big for the motors!

If we
want to bring dees toona aboard, we will haf to do so wif Kitty

Power!

All deckcats, rig recovery ropes over the capstans. And all kitties

who
want to help, go grab the net and PULL!

[The large net starts to slowly work it's way over the side of the

boat.
The deckhand cats manage to keep the Community Cats from getting too

wet,
and from getting pulled overboard. Slowly but surely, the net gets

hauled
aboard.

As the net reaches a point where only a dozen feet or so remain, the
capstans are no longer able to pull the net closer. Neither are the
assembled kitties. Fishing boats that had been working nearby hurry

over,
and fishercats jump onto the same boat as the Community Cats to help

land
the huge toona. After a great amount of pushing, pulling, and

meowing,
the assembled cats finally get the trapped toona to roll over the

side of
the boat onto the deck. Everykitty has to jump back, as the toona

fills
all the deck space!]

Old January 19th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Mine goodness! Mr. Jocko, mon, you kitties have indeed caught da

monster
toona! Dees one fish must weigh at least fife hunnert pounds!

i am so happi!! thanks jocko. finally a choona big enuf fur me. my bad
sekretary feeds me dyet fudz, so i appreshiate a fife hunnert pound
choona. what a fish. do you see it joey? bear? its brethtakink.
beauty

Ime so happy for mew, Beauty! Yu woant haf to wurry bout fud!

Joey

Old January 19th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

I doant want you tu be hungry, Beauty.

Joey

fangu joey. i neffer want to be hungry again. (gratefully akcepts wate
in choona).
beauty

Mew can haff tenn tymes yur wate in toona.

Joey

Old January 19th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Dats a furry nise thought, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
A stunned Chester just stands there likea well a boycat who juzt

realized
himsef mite haf fownd a furefur kitty... smooch back
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Chester, yu ar jus bout the smartest cat effur!

**SMOOCH!**

Lucy

Old January 19th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

What a nite! Weel haf grilld toonastakes under da stars, an der will be
wunderful mewsic, an all our frends.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez i belleefz you iz rite, Chester who can't hardli wait fur da toona
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
They'll be ekstra guud wif toonyfish!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
chester goes and brings back 2 drinkz, her we go, deze sure duz

tazte
gud,
Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Dey wil! Til day do, lets jus haf anuther nip colada an enjoy da

boat.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Hopefully da kaptin or jocko willz be alongta hepz uses soon,

Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Oh, yure duing wonderfullye! We jus need tu lern how tu uze

da
net,
an
get effurywon orgynized, an den weel be gud tu go!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Huge blush, err renfur i nefur did diz befur, ifin it

wuza
mowzey
kuld
garintee it butted i izunt qwuite az sure 'bowt diz toona

stuffz,
Chester,
tryin hard

Dat sownds deslishus! I know we will ketch one because

Chester
is
sew
smart.