SAMMY IS BACK!

Old January 4th 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default SAMMY IS BACK!

Hihi diz iz O T and I greez wiff diz. Anycat kan lite a kandle when dem
feelz da needz. Da diplomatz fing iz ok if it iz jus a tidle but when der
getz ta be separatez roomz and dey haz to du fings jus like hoomanz, dat iz
a bit much.
O T Mahoney, Willow and Miz Piglet likez havink fun not following all deze
rulez and seperatink da kitties. HRH was our royaltie but her neffer put
herself bove da rest of uz.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message

Dis iz gettink out ov hand! We is an inkloosive community and ANY
kitty has the right to start or light candles! Da kommunity duzzent
need an official candle lighter, an az a free an independent cat, I
will feel free to ignore any ov dis nonsense!

Sum cats iz taking this diplocat and president thing WAY too
seriously an dey needs to remembfur dat as catz we neither haff, nor
need prezidents, diplocats or anee kind ov leeders! AWL kitties iz
equal heer! We come to dis kommunity to haff fun not to haff an
oligarchy!

So kittiez, lighten up!

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 19:40:57 -0800, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Mosey, duz dat meen dat da restz uv ussez kudnt lite kandulz? I fingkz
we
all wud like to be abul to do dat. As a Diplocat, I duznt fingk it haz
be a Diplocat hoo litez dem.

Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Well, az Diplocat tew Catnada, I putted up dat Candle site fur Tabitha
tew
kom out of hidink butted I dint say nuffin bout it.
I will keep a Candle for Tabitha burning till hur iz fownd.
Az Diplocat, I ulso putted up da Candle site fur Anti Shado n MuShu.

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident-Elekt , I wud wike tew be da offishial
Liter
uff Candles fur RPCC as one uff mine doodies az a Diplocat.

Mosey
*bitty Mimzy jest burped n made me waff*
Sammy, come offer heer n meet yer noo neece,

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/3/2009 9:10:07 PM

Old January 4th 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 23:29:34 -0600, Cory's nimble, little paws typed:

Affur Purrzident Louise ur sumkitty in hurz Catministrayshun litez da
furstist kandul, den uf korse, da uffur kitteez in da Kommewnitee wuld
haf da chanz tu lite kandulz, tuu.

Purrsonally speeking, I finks dis iz ridiculous, and if I had a
thumb, I'd put it to mine liddle nose and giff a razzberry!

Awl catz is equal! Peeriod!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/3/2009 9:28:17 PM
Old January 4th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T again and, I sayz da same fing az before. Der duzen needz
ta be a fishial kandle liter. Anycat kan go to da site an lite a kandle. I
finkz Gramby needs to take a vakation if all diz keepz going on. The
naugration iz fine so long az it belongz to da kitties and not da hoomanz.
Any chanze for a venture iz fine. Pleaze, kan we member we iz kitties anna
all frenz and no one haz da rite to be da Bozz?

Old January 4th 09, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident-Elekt , I wud wike tew be da offishial Liter
uff Candles fur RPCC as one uff mine doodies az a Diplocat.

Mosey

OFFISHUL: ANY CAT CAN LITE CANDLE!

Ne1 disagree, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"
Old January 4th 09, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

" OFFISHUL: ANY CAT CAN LITE CANDLE!

Ne1 disagree, I beet dem up."

Well, da line formz here. Uz
free kitties wanna tell you all dat we luffz dat we will lite a kandle
anytimez we pleazes. For peoplez and catz on diz grup and for onez on
ofther grupz.

Old January 5th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Mosey, duz dat meen dat da restz uv ussez kudnt lite kandulz? I fingkz we
all wud like to be abul to do dat. As a Diplocat, I duznt fingk it haz to
be a Diplocat hoo litez dem.

Rebecca

No no, sawry, I ment dat I cud mayke da Candle site n lite da furst Candle
n innyone else hoo wantz tew lite one can doo dat iz wat I ment. Iam sawry
iffin I confoozled yoo. I am kest sew wurried bout mine wink Tabitha.
I jest wooked at hur site n dere r 9 Candles lited fur herself
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Tabfa
*sigh*
Mosey
hoo duzznt kare iffen he iz a Diplocat inny more wifouwt hiz Tabitha

"Mosey =^..^="

Old January 5th 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Yes, I lited a kandul fur herownself, too.

Ize sorree to say it, but evin if yoo iz poyntid fishul kandul site maker, I
wud still start kandul sitez, too. If dat meenz I wud git restid, den so be
it. Da kandul site shud be fur awl to start if dey wantz to. Dere shud not
be roolz bowt dat.

Rebecca

Old January 5th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Umkay den, gnow wurries at awl.
But I will still keep a Candle lit for my wink Tabifa till her iz faownd
sayfe.
I did dat fur Sammy n dere wuz alwayz one Candle lited fur
himself awl da time
n he kame hoam, fank goodness.
Mosey

"Granby"

Old January 5th 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mosey, duz dat meen dat da restz uv ussez kudnt lite kandulz? I
fingkz we
all wud like to be abul to do dat. As a Diplocat, I duznt fingk it
haz to be a Diplocat hoo litez dem.

Rebecca

No no, sawry, I ment dat I cud mayke da Candle site n lite da furst
Candle
n innyone else hoo wantz tew lite one can doo dat iz wat I ment.
Iam sawry
iffin I confoozled yoo. I am kest sew wurried bout mine wink
Tabitha. I jest wooked at hur site n dere r 9 Candles lited fur
herself
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Tabfa
*sigh* Mosey
hoo duzznt kare iffen he iz a Diplocat inny more wifouwt hiz Tabitha

Don't yu always lite da first candle ennyway, Mosey?

"Mosey =^..^="

Well, az Diplocat tew Catnada, I putted up dat Candle site fur
Tabitha
tew kom out of hidink butted I dint say nuffin bout it.
I will keep a Candle for Tabitha burning till hur iz fownd.
Az Diplocat, I ulso putted up da Candle site fur Anti Shado n
MuShu.

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident-Elekt , I wud wike tew be da
offishial Liter uff Candles fur RPCC as one uff mine doodies az a
Diplocat.

Mosey
*bitty Mimzy jest burped n made me waff*
Sammy, come offer heer n meet yer noo neece,

--
Peace,
Fred

Sammy In I-Owe-Uh Debby Hanoka Cat community 4 March 31st 07 01:21 AM
Sammy? Where Are You? ChildFree23 Cat community 3 October 11th 06 02:02 PM
Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:12 PM
Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 11 June 11th 05 09:18 PM
Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 13 October 8th 04 11:45 PM