I was a stranger - No Reply

Old May 6th 05, 05:51 AM
bigbadbarry

Default I was a stranger - No Reply

And Mary took me in.

She showed a genuine interest in my cat Ruprecht, and we talked about
Ruprechts diet ~ she was a lawyer in my court room, and a doctor in my
sick room (laughter does good like medicine)

waaayyyeeellll what can I say

I know this might sound korny but

Thanks Mary your a cool cat.

This is korny ain't it...oh well, I wanted to say it.

Old May 6th 05, 06:22 AM
-L.

bigbadbarry wrote:
And Mary took me in.

Don't be flattered. She does that to all the newbies. Nobody else
will listen to her.

She showed a genuine interest in my cat Ruprecht, and we talked about
Ruprechts diet ~ she was a lawyer in my court room, and a doctor in

my
sick room (laughter does good like medicine)

waaayyyeeellll what can I say

I know this might sound korny but

Thanks Mary your a cool cat.

What a compliment: "your a cool cat". I'd say it fits.

This is korny ain't it...oh well, I wanted to say it.

You were an asshole who came in posting that you smacked your cat
around and Typhoid Mary sucked onto you anyway - just like a fly on
****.

Quite appropriate, actually.

-L.

Old May 6th 05, 07:31 AM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

bigbadbarry wrote:
And Mary took me in.

Don't be flattered. She does that to all the newbies. Nobody else
will listen to her.

She showed a genuine interest in my cat Ruprecht, and we talked about
Ruprechts diet ~ she was a lawyer in my court room, and a doctor in

my
sick room (laughter does good like medicine)

waaayyyeeellll what can I say

I know this might sound korny but

Thanks Mary your a cool cat.

What a compliment: "your a cool cat". I'd say it fits.

This is korny ain't it...oh well, I wanted to say it.

You were an asshole who came in posting that you smacked your cat
around and Typhoid Mary sucked onto you anyway - just like a fly on
****.

Quite appropriate, actually.

-L.

Poor Lynnie. Why don't you try complaining to Bellsouth again?
I'm sure they have stopped laughing by now.

Still mad because I got on your case when you told a woman
who had a cat she loved to return it to the shelter because it
pooped on a bathroom rug? Tough. You were wrong and
your suggestion was cruel.

But back to you. You're old, you're fat, you're damned near
blind, and your personality sucks too. Not only that, but you
couldn't even manage to do what 99% of women have to take
measures NOT to do. No wonder you're unhappy. However ...
You just cannot inflict it on everyone else. Not on everyone.

Old May 6th 05, 09:39 AM
Noon Cat Nick

Mary wrote:

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

bigbadbarry wrote:
[...]

Hey, all of you, stop tracking mud all over my nice clean kitchen floor!
Old May 6th 05, 03:06 PM
bigbadbarry

-L. wrote:

Quite appropriate, actually.

-L.

You ain't for sale! ain't nobody buying you.

Just quit it.

Old May 6th 05, 03:18 PM
bigbadbarry

-L. wrote:

Quite appropriate, actually.

-L.

"In another post, -L. wrote: I cant believe I am excited over poop!!!
WOW!!. Doesnt take much does it??? Try this guys. I don't know what was
up with the other.

For those of you that still use diaper bags...what do you have in them?

-----------------------------------

Old May 6th 05, 04:17 PM

bigbadbarry wrote:
-L. wrote:

Quite appropriate, actually.

-L.

"In another post, -L. wrote: I cant believe I am excited over poop!!!
WOW!!. Doesnt take much does it??? Try this guys. I don't know what

was
up with the other.

For those of you that still use diaper bags...what do you have in

them?

You might find that you'll get more response from this group when your
posts actually make sense. Also, when you post about Ruprect, or cats
in general. HTH

Sherry

Old May 6th 05, 04:34 PM
bigbadbarry

You might find that you'll get more response from this group when

your
posts actually make sense.

It was a simple thank you to someone Ill never meet, and then I get
called a tail-hole?

AND I THOUGHT I REQUESTED NO REPLY, SO AS NOT TO CREATE THE NECESSITY
FOR ANYONE TO FEEL LIKE IT REQUIRED A RESPONSE...geeez

Leave me alone.

Old May 6th 05, 04:54 PM
John Doe

"bigbadbarry" wrote:
wrote:

You might find that you'll get more response from this group
when your posts actually make sense.

It was a simple thank you to someone Ill never meet, and then I
get called a tail-hole?

Obviously, a simple "thank you" is not all you're doing, you can
do that via e-mail. Starting a new off-topic thread for personal
reasons is unnecessary/annoying. If you want to take Mary's side,
do it in context instead of in a new thread.

AND I THOUGHT I REQUESTED NO REPLY, SO AS NOT TO CREATE THE
NECESSITY FOR ANYONE TO FEEL LIKE IT REQUIRED A RESPONSE...geeez

Leave me alone.

There is no such protocol in this worldwide public forum.

From: "bigbadbarry" bigbadbarry adelphia.net
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: I was a stranger - No Reply
Date: 6 May 2005 08:34:45 -0700

Old May 6th 05, 06:45 PM
-L.

bigbadbarry wrote:
-L. wrote:

Quite appropriate, actually.

-L.

"In another post, -L. wrote: I cant believe I am excited over poop!!!
WOW!!. Doesnt take much does it???

You are dumber than I thought. That was a post I replied to in ANOTHER
newsgroup:

Try this guys. I don't know what was
up with the other.

For those of you that still use diaper bags...what do you have in

them?

?

Um, ok. Whatever. Maybe you should stick to cats...? Just don't beat
them, ok?

-L.