POLL: Where does your cat sleep?

Old December 8th 03, 03:41 AM
Ablang

Default POLL: Where does your cat sleep?

Where does your cat sleep at night?

For me, sometimes it varies. Sometimes its on the bed with me. Sometimes
she sleeps on the couch. She has access to the entire place, but sometimes
choose not to share body heat w/ me.

--
My cat's job is to look pretty, smell good, sleep, eat, pee, & poop, in
that order.
Old December 8th 03, 04:29 AM
Orchid

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 02:41:15 +0000 (UTC), Ablang
wrote:

Where does your cat sleep at night?

For me, sometimes it varies. Sometimes its on the bed with me. Sometimes
she sleeps on the couch. She has access to the entire place, but sometimes
choose not to share body heat w/ me.

My boys sleep on the bed with us, and have ever since the
first night they were home. They don't always spend the whole
night with us, but they're always there for part of it.

Orchid
See Orchid's Kitties! -- http://nik.ascendancy.net/bengalpage
Want a Purebred Cat? Read This! -- http://nik.ascendancy.net/orchid
Old December 8th 03, 06:55 AM
Kit

Mr.Moggy sleep's on my pillow an lately he been going to foot of the bed.
Kit

Old December 8th 03, 06:55 AM
Kit

Old December 8th 03, 07:52 AM
-L.

Ablang wrote in message ...
Where does your cat sleep at night?

Used to be I had one resting under my arm, and another under the
covers at my knees. Then I met DH and he is allergic, so they have
their own space now. Now one sleeps with the Basenji mix, and the
other has her own special place "way up high". She's Queen Kitty, ya
know...

-L.

Old December 8th 03, 05:55 PM
Dawn

Pounce sleeps on the couch or the chair (preference shown for where a
blanket has been left or a pillow laying flat).

Jazz sleeps in the "house" of the cat tree or on the hamper in the
bathroom.

Blade sleeps in the crook of my arm with his head on my shoulder or
"hugging" my foot (only for part of the night, usually about 2 or 3 he
gets up and is "busy").
Old December 8th 03, 11:34 PM
Agua Girl

"Dawn" wrote in message
om...
Pounce sleeps on the couch or the chair (preference shown for where a
blanket has been left or a pillow laying flat).

Hey..I named a foster kitty Pounce. Pounce de Lion to be exact.
He was a cool looking guy...looked like a chocolate point.

AG