Can we do fire purrs, please?

Old October 24th 03, 02:59 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Yu shur hab mine Puuuurrrrzzzzzz!
I lyve in Soven Cattyfurrnya, an dere ar fyrez heer tu, at lezt twee ov dem.
Nun ar tuutuu kloze tu me, butted I yam purrink furr awl da domeztik an
wyld aminalz.

Dyna , frayd ov fyrz

Dyna,

Wherefur in Soven Cattyfurrnya are you? Mineown sisfurs and me are about
50 miles east of Los Angeles.

Sammy Kitten

Old October 24th 03, 05:45 PM
Tabitha kitten

Since Sammy hasn't updated de newz yet, I figgered it was time for me to
do so mineownself. Here's what's happenin' wid the firemonsters:

The firemonster in Reche Canyon (what dey was calling the Pass fire) got
put out by firemans wif help from kittypurrs.

The firemonster in Lytle Creek (what dey iz calling de Grand Prix fire)
is gedding bigger and bigger and meaner. They made all the kitties in
Lytle Creek get der hoomins out of de house yesterday, and today kitties
in parts of Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, and Etiwanda have to make der
hoomins pack up the kitty food and litter boxes and evacuate. Two big
freeways got closed down (interstate 15 and state route 210), and
Purrpaw thinks dey might close down part of interstate 10 cuz of smoke
and stuff.

When me and my sisfurs and brofur were out in the yard dis morning it
looked like what I hear snow looks like - white stuff falling out of de
sky. But dis white stuff wasn't cold, and it smells bad.

I don't fink that firemonster will come anywhere close to us (it's more
dan 10 miles away), but I fink we still ought to send superbig megapurrs
to de furkitties and doggies and hoomins that are getting hurt by dis
nasty big old firemonster.

Tabitha Kitten
going into the house and sitting next to a big water dish, just in case

Samuel Redkitten wrote:
Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.

My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
use all the purrs dey can get.

Sammy Kitten

Old October 24th 03, 09:12 PM
Me

Itz bad an smelly, an here in Pasadena da metalmonsters have brown dust
on dem. It was a furry orange sun dis morning, looked odd. Weze hope da
firefighters kin kill dis one soon. An we hope all the kitties an
hoomins are ok.

Snowflake an Frieda

Old October 25th 03, 06:42 AM
Sylvia M.

"Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" wrote in message
Yu shur hab mine Puuuurrrrzzzzzz!
I lyve in Soven Cattyfurrnya, an dere ar fyrez heer tu, at lezt twee ov

dem.
Nun ar tuutuu kloze tu me, butted I yam purrink furr awl da domeztik an
wyld aminalz.

Dyna , frayd ov fyrz

Dyna,

Wherefur in Soven Cattyfurrnya are you? Mineown sisfurs and me are about
50 miles east of Los Angeles.

Sammy Kitten

I yam in da Sand FurrNando Balley.
Akshoolee NorffRije Northridge