Lily made it after all

Old July 16th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
H. Adam Stevens

Default Lily made it after all

How about some good news?

Lily the kitty did indeed survive her swollen paw and was adopted.
The nice lady at the shelter took a moment to correct her earlier
assumption;
And now I must correct my earlier posts.

I was there to drop off high-resolution pictures of Brown Recluse spiders.

Dead Brown Recluse spiders.

Slow death.

I do like the glue traps.

Cheers,
H.

Old July 16th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

That's wonderful news. HOORAY FOR LILY!!!!

Old July 16th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
H. Adam Stevens

She is a very bright, sensitive girl.
I wish her well.

Cheers
H.

Wreaking vengeance on the Brown Recluse............

Old July 16th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-07-15 19:51:08 -0500, "H. Adam Stevens"
said:

How about some good news?

Lily the kitty did indeed survive her swollen paw and was adopted.
The nice lady at the shelter took a moment to correct her earlier assumption;
And now I must correct my earlier posts.

I was there to drop off high-resolution pictures of Brown Recluse spiders.

Dead Brown Recluse spiders.

Slow death.

I do like the glue traps.

Cheers,
H.

That really is good news!

Old July 16th 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

H. Adam Stevens wrote:

How about some good news?

Lily the kitty did indeed survive her swollen paw and was adopted.
The nice lady at the shelter took a moment to correct her earlier
assumption;
And now I must correct my earlier posts.

Oh, hooray!!! I'm so happy to hear that! It still makes me sad about
Max, but it was much sadder to think that two cats had to die before
it became clear what was going on. That's really wonderful news.

A hell of a mistake on the shelter's part, though!

Joyce
Old July 16th 06, 11:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Micha

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 19:51:08 -0500, H. Adam Stevens wrote:

How about some good news?

Lily the kitty did indeed survive her swollen paw and was adopted.
The nice lady at the shelter took a moment to correct her earlier
assumption;
And now I must correct my earlier posts.

Very good news! Hopefully we will see such corrections more often.

Squarely Yours
Michael

--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with furballs Blacky and Merlin
Old July 16th 06, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

H. Adam Stevens wrote:
How about some good news?

Lily the kitty did indeed survive her swollen paw and was adopted.
The nice lady at the shelter took a moment to correct her earlier
assumption;
And now I must correct my earlier posts.

I was there to drop off high-resolution pictures of Brown Recluse
spiders.

Dead Brown Recluse spiders.

Slow death.

I do like the glue traps.

Cheers,
H.

I'm so happy to hear Lily made it and was adopted. I'm still of the mind
you need an exterminator to rid yourself of those nasty poisonous spiders.
The traps may be great for catching a few, but as I mentioned before, if you
get some spider coccoons hatching (which you are bound to do), you're going
to be overrun.

Jill

Old July 16th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"H. Adam Stevens" wrote in message
How about some good news?

Lily the kitty did indeed survive her swollen paw and was adopted.
The nice lady at the shelter took a moment to correct her earlier
assumption;
And now I must correct my earlier posts.

Now that had to make your day, week and month. Max was looking out after
her after all.

I'm just truly delighted to hear she is well and has a good slave.

Jo

Old July 16th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"jmcquown" wrote

The traps may be great for catching a few, but as I mentioned before, if
you
get some spider coccoons hatching (which you are bound to do), you're
going
to be overrun.

Will the spider-killing chemical have any effect on those cocoons?

Old July 16th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote

The traps may be great for catching a few, but as I mentioned
before, if you
get some spider coccoons hatching (which you are bound to do), you're
going
to be overrun.

Will the spider-killing chemical have any effect on those cocoons?

I'm pretty sure it would (kill the spiders in the coccoon; it is, after all,
just a ball made from spun spiders silk). The exterminator would have to
say for sure.

Jill

Lily has sent her mowsie to Afghanistan... Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 12 May 20th 06 11:53 PM
Remarkable day for Lily & Eli Pat Cat anecdotes 2 February 13th 06 08:30 AM
Lily and DH Irulan Cat anecdotes 2 January 3rd 06 08:54 PM
What was the stupidest purchase you've made as a cat slave? Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 39 April 8th 04 07:38 PM
I Think I Made A Mistake Kris Croft Cat anecdotes 9 March 1st 04 09:59 PM