eestur bunni gaff me toona eggies

Old April 5th 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default eestur bunni gaff me toona eggies

da eestur bunni kame bak after i letted herself escaype and she lleft
me a giunt toona eggie. no shocklate, chust toona. so itz gudgud i
letted bunni go.

did da bunni leaff you eggies or toonas?

beauty
Old April 5th 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 4, 7:34*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
da eestur bunni kame bak after i letted herself escaype and she lleft
me a giunt toona eggie. no shocklate, chust toona. so itz gudgud i
letted bunni go.

did da bunni leaff you eggies or toonas?

Wee got sum deLISHus chickum. I am glad dat yoo gotted rewarded for
letting da Eester Bunny go.

--
Sunrisie, da PRITTY wun
Opening Day, GO YANKEES
Old April 5th 10, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 17:05:05 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Apr 4, 7:34*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
da eestur bunni kame bak after i letted herself escaype and she lleft
me a giunt toona eggie. no shocklate, chust toona. so itz gudgud i
letted bunni go.

did da bunni leaff you eggies or toonas?

Wee got sum deLISHus chickum. I am glad dat yoo gotted rewarded for
letting da Eester Bunny go.

bunni much nisser dan da terribul grownd haug in febry. haug was
tastee. happi your tzikken waz gudgud. hoominz oo it to usses.
beauty
Old April 5th 10, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

da eestur bunni kame bak after i letted herself escaype and she lleft
me a giunt toona eggie. no shocklate, chust toona. so itz gudgud i
letted bunni go.

did da bunni leaff you eggies or toonas?

Yoo gotted munnee??

Wee got sum deLISHus chickum. I am glad dat yoo gotted rewarded for
letting da Eester Bunny go.

bunni much nisser dan da terribul grownd haug in febry. haug was
tastee. happi your tzikken waz gudgud. hoominz oo it to usses.
beauty

Ooooo weee gtted su turkeeburd inna pwaxtix aig dat duh bunni brotted.USsss
Buttm I dint git a 'hare' bawl..hee hee hee
We dint effen git uh grownd haug diz yeer, cuz et rayned.
Yoo ated dat graown hawg? I heer dey tayse wike tzikken.
Mosey
--thuh commoonity clwon

Old April 5th 10, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

We got nuffing as uzual. My meowmie ate a hot dogg. Wher kan I get won
of dose toona eggfingies?

Lucy

Old April 5th 10, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

not diz year beclawz owrz wefur wuz bad butted one yearz she bringed fanci
feezt anna nip touz, Trudi

Old April 5th 10, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

she dshulda gifed yoursuf da juize furm dat hotdoggie, sprinkled wiffa nip,
dat iz beri taztee... Chester...\\\
*behind her hand to the other hoomins* i boil hotdogs and put nip in when
one of them is sick to get them to drink the water, they all love it, soft

Old April 5th 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 21:41:28 -0700 (PDT), The Porter Cats
wrote:

We got nuffing as uzual. My meowmie ate a hot dogg. Wher kan I get won
of dose toona eggfingies?

Lucy

Mash a can of low-salt tuna with a teaspoon nip. Shape into eggies.

Old April 6th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

beri well trained hoomin, Tiger, glarin atta soft
wrote:

We got nuffing as uzual. My meowmie ate a hot dogg. Wher kan I get won
of dose toona eggfingies?

Lucy

Mash a can of low-salt tuna with a teaspoon nip. Shape into eggies.

eester bunni John Ross Mc Master Cat community 21 April 5th 10 12:35 AM
EEstur anna bunneez [email protected] Cat community 0 April 11th 09 05:15 PM
Eestur gweetingz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 5 April 15th 04 04:05 PM
Eestur Bunney? Adam Cat community 12 April 12th 04 03:58 AM
Toona purrs! Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten Cat community 50 November 28th 03 04:06 PM