Eestur gweetingz!

Old April 10th 04, 05:42 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Default Eestur gweetingz!

HiHi kitteez!

Happy Eestur to dose uv yew who celebrate itzownself!

I'ze myownself iz gonna be strollin inna da parade down Fifth Avenoo
anna invitz any kitteez who wantz to cum to Mew Yawk City to stroll wit us.

After dat, we'ze cud goze to Chinatown fur dinner. Y'kno dese
restaurantz dere haff da fisheez inn bibbig fishee tankz, anna yoo pik out
da fisheez dat youze wantz, anna itz cooked to yur order! I'z likes a
Shanghai restaurant anna know sum Chinatown kitteez to be out hosts, so
whaddya tink?

Tiger, mou, getz yourown hansum self dwessed up fur day Eestur parade so
dat we can walk paw-inpaw!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 12th 04, 04:18 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Dyna! Yoo luk jus gawgeous in dat outfit. Yourownself will be wun uv da
starz uv dis parade!

Tiger, always a gentlemancat, offers an arm to each of the girlcats,
and our three kitties stroll down Fifth Avenue

Come kitteez, letz strut owr stuff!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Sylvia M wrote:
I wudunt mizz it furr da whurld!!!

Dyna getz out of the porter, wearing a champeighn pant suit,
no...dress...no...actually pantz with 4 chiffon kick-panels which
swish as she walks along, showing the pantlegz unnerneeth. Da towp
iz sumwatt glitzy, but kuvered wiff uh chiffon over-jaket.

I hope I yam not offurr drest??

Dyna, twirlink wunz rownd

Old April 13th 04, 08:01 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

At the end of the afternoon, our three well-dressed kittees have traversed
Fifth Avenue, waving at all the kittees and humans in their Eestur
finery,alike I'ze don no bout yourownselves, buttid I'z hungry. Dyna,
Tiger, c'mon, anna follow myownself.

Our kitteez enter Anaïs' 'porter, and she sets the coordinates for Chatham
Square in Chinatown. They emerge on a crowded sidewalk, packed with all
kinds of hoomans speaking all languages Follow me kitteez, anna stay close
to da buildinks. They travel down Division Street, and Anaïs turns down
into a small non-descript alley. Suddenly small, feline entrances are
visible, and Tiger, our country kittee, sees that there are kitty-owned
shops - many stacked with interesting colorful items with Chinese writing on
them. C'mon Tiger, we'ze can go shopping latur, letz eat!

Anaïs turns into one feline doorway with a red and gold sign overhead. Our
three kitteez are now in a dimly-lit room decorated in red and gold. Low,
black lacquer tables of varying sizes are around the room, and around them,
kitteez relax on cushions with colorful embroidery; the tables are stacked
with food. As their eyes adjust, Tiger notices that the dim light is coming
from one wall - it is completely covered with fish tanks! A pair of Siamese
cats emerge, and blink a greeting blink at Anaïs, then walk over Ah,
greetings Mlle. Anaïs, how are you? I am honored that you bring your
friends!

Tiger, Dyna, dis iz my fwiend Lin-tong. He anna hiz wink, Xingjian own dis
restaurant, deyre frum Shanghai, anna I foundz dis by settin my 'porter
coordinates to near where Da Furless Won eatz. Dis is rite below hiz
restaurant!

the two Siamese exchange headbutts with Tiger and Dyna, and lead our
kitteez to a table and cushions Pleeze make yourownselves comfy heer. Two
Siamese wait-kitteez silently appear at Lin-tong's side. From the first
wait-kittez tray, Lin-tong removes some glasses For the ladies,
Cosmopolitans, and for the gentlecat, an aged single-nip Bourbon! From the
second wait-kitte, he takes three plates While yurownselvez iz decidink
what to order, heer iz a liddle snak, sum baby clams with black bean sauce.
Please enjoy! And now, let me show you! Lin-tong turns to the wall Eech
tank has a different fishee. Dose dere iz red snapper, dose is sea-bass,
doze is prawns, dem isa lobsterz, dose crabbeez, demz iz tile-fishees - alla
da rest iz marked. Youze piks da fishee, anna I'ze can fry dem, steem dem,
make dem wit alla da sauces and inn alla da stylz dat yourownselves see inna
da menu! Here are sum menuz, anna jus call me when yourownselvz issa reddy
to order!

Well, Dyna anna Tiger, a toast to ussez! dey clink glasses Now, what shall
we eat?

Old April 14th 04, 12:51 AM
Miss Violette

oohhhh I think they all lookz wonnerful, you orderz for mineself i can't
decide, buyttted I wuuld like whatefur itz gonna be ta be steamed, Tiger,
enjoyin hisownsef, wif his ladycat and his very good friend

Old April 14th 04, 05:28 AM
Sylvia M

Nee Heoww, Lin-tong. NeeHeow ma?, Xingjian .
sez Dyna, purrlitelee

Old April 15th 04, 04:05 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Sylvia M wrote:
Nee Heoww, Lin-tong. NeeHeow ma?, Xingjian .
sez Dyna, purrlitelee

Ahhhhh, Wo ren shi ni gui xing, Dyna! Make yourownself at home. And doze are
luffely eer tuftz yew haff dere!