Eer tufftz...odd or same...tally...refurreshmintz

Old January 9th 08, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Eer tufftz...odd or same...tally...refurreshmintz

Naw, lucky dozen haff dem. Sides, if she did Sassy wud pull dem out lucky
iz so meanz.

Da gramby went dere and her and da kids took down da three when Amy went to
da hospitalz. Dey gotta a cat tree now and Lewi waz stannink wif him paws
up on it and Sassy kept making himownself get down. Dey didn't kno he was
lowed to klimb dere. It waz funny like her was tryink to splain him shudent
do dat.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
hey OT!!! I duzint think lewi haz demselvez but whut abowt lucky? Trudi
Granby wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O. T. and mine goodness da treatz iz wonnerful. I am gladz

dere
are enuf of uzens to haf a klub.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
I yam not tuu shur if dere ar styll enny moor memfurrz,
Seben anzwert. I thot dere weer moor.
Huu remfurrz moor?

heer ar 8 Mousesikulz©
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------

an 8 meowz kabobz
----------x:3QQ----------x:3QQ-----------x:3QQ------------
----------x:3QQ----------x:3QQ-----------x:3QQ------------
----------x:3QQ----------x:3QQ-----------x:3QQ------------
----------x:3QQ----------x:3QQ-----------x:3QQ------------
----------x:3QQ----------x:3QQ-----------x:3QQ------------
----------x:3QQ----------x:3QQ-----------x:3QQ------------
----------x:3QQ----------x:3QQ-----------x:3QQ------------
----------x:3QQ----------x:3QQ-----------x:3QQ------------

Du I rememfurr dat weez had sum memfurz hu brot pizza?

Pitoonya

ODD:
County SPCA cat with one light-colored ear tuft and one dark-colored

ear
tuft.
Willow haz one white white one and da offerone iz light grey
Mme. Anaïs one white other lite tan

SAME:
Pit2nya both wiff gray an wite hayerz
Tabitha both black
O.T.
Piglet
Louise Furry dark brown, lyke ear tips.

Old January 9th 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well you luked so dat iza gud point... ifin lucky iz klamin da whole tree
dat iz kinda mean, Trudi, who holds title to the top of the big tree

Old January 9th 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow iz alwayz kold so her getz da top anna Piglet getz da middle cauze
her ken go dere from d bak of da kouch and I getz da bottom. (In da dayz
timez, I getz where I wantz cauze I get dere firstz) O. T. uzuallie leafing
da top for Willow cauze her iz kold.

Old January 10th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 22:00:18 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble, little
paws typed:

Oh! Hookay, yu meen yur eerz ar different rite tu dere endz,
but yur tuffts ar da sayme? Hmmm I wud not hav purrstulayted dat.

Kinda. Eech eer iz different colorz, lyke mine fayce, but da tuftz is
boff white. Itz diffikult to describe, so take a luk at my piksure on
da RPCC Clowder padje an you can see fur yourownself!

Dat remyndz me tu azk yu, wy are yur sigz different, Mme. Anaïs ?
On wun yu gotz un omlette, on de udder yu gotz uh tilda an hi dash.

Da tilde an dash fingy is wen sum offur kitty's noozreeder duznt
support unicode alfabetz, an it substitoots funny fings fur da reel
fingy!Den wen someone quotes my signature, it compowndz da konfusion!

Omlettez iz fur German; in Fwench itz an "accent tréma", lyke in
naïve....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/9/2008 9:00:12 PM
Old January 10th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

It mite be myne...kuz I dowt dat yu iz copyrighted, an den in yur Pawpaw'z
kwote dere ar da 'a' wiffa hat on+hunchbak E+liddul skware... I wunner
if I need tu du sumpin tu mine OutLook Express account tu allow unicode
alfabetz?

I heowp Meowmee duzint hav ta chaynge ennytink. Diz just resentlee
happint tu yur nayme. Hur kin liff wit it.
--
Pitô.ônya, hooz eyez luuk rite wiff da liddul roofz

Old January 11th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

ODD:
County SPCA cat with one light-colored ear tuft and one dark-colored
ear tuft.

That's an adult female, brown tabby and white. SPCA name is "Pepper"
but of course that will probably get changed by whoever adopts her.
Today I pointed out her ear tufts to the animal care manager!

Adam
Old January 11th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:43:46 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble, little
paws typed:

Da tilde an dash fingy is wen sum offur kitty's noozreeder duznt
support unicode alfabetz, an it substitoots funny fings fur da reel
fingy!Den wen someone quotes my signature, it compowndz da konfusion!

Omlettez iz fur German; in Fwench itz an "accent tréma", lyke in
naïve....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€Â
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/9/2008 9:00:12 PM

It mite be myne...kuz I dowt dat yu iz copyrighted, an den in yur Pawpaw'z
kwote dere ar da 'a' wiffa hat on+hunchbak E+liddul skware... I wunner
if I need tu du sumpin tu mine OutLook Express account tu allow unicode
alfabetz?

I heowp Meowmee duzint hav ta chaynge ennytink. Diz just resentlee
happint tu yur nayme. Hur kin liff wit it.

Sylvia, that's REALLY strange. I can see it in the quoted text.
Perhaps Anti Sandy or Unka Dan would know - they're both IT
professionals, and I have absolutely no idea as to why that's
happening!!!!!!!

Serge

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/10/2008 9:11:15 PM
Old January 11th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Doolee noted, Unka Adam.
--
Pitô.ônya

newsPyhj.8856$O97.4059@trndny01...

Old January 11th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Sylvia, that's REALLY strange. I can see it in the quoted text.
Perhaps Anti Sandy or Unka Dan would know - they're both IT
professionals, and I have absolutely no idea as to why that's
happening!!!!!!!

Serge

I asked my Paw, and he said "it's FM". For those who have never that
phrase before, "FM" means "furry magic" (or something to that effect).

But the truth is that Paw only knows anything Linux, BSDen, Solaris, and
other Unix-y OSs. He can use Mac OS X, but he is completely useless with
Windows operating systems (what he insists on calling "Wintendo").

Amelia