Efferyfing OK butted da Bear rund outa da frunt dour

Old April 24th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Efferyfing OK butted da Bear rund outa da frunt dour

Sinse effereekittee but mineself iz on ad kruze, I fink dey otta
gnow.

da Bear gotted out wile da gnice are-condishuning man wuz workin in da
hous. Mommy Mickey yelled four Uncl Bill an RUND out wiff da weesh.
Uncl Bill tol me GNOT twoo com out wiff himself.

Butted da Bear was nex dour at da Tukerz hous bisitin his fren Tuker.
Da Tuker wuz in hiz hous wooking out ub da Frensh dours an da Bear wuz
wookin in and dey wuz playin an frolliking.

An hee cam right up da steps an in da hous wen da hoomins calleded
himself. Sew efferyfing is gudgud excep dat Uncl Bill has a code an
kneads a haircut.

--
WooToo
Old April 24th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hum shuden get a kold diz time of yearz. Dat iz neffer gud dem seem to stay
wiff da hoomanz longer in da spring. Piglet knowing hwo these stay with
gramby. Herself iz fraid ta brag dat her didn't haff one bad kold diz lastz
year so I willz do it for herself.

I am glad da bear iz ok, himself jus had springz feverz and wannted ta go in
da out to bisit I guezz.

Old April 25th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 24, 3:47*pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

WooToo- Hide quoted text -

Yoo ar wite Pigwet, to hep yur bewuvved meowmie wike dat. Mine own
meowmie is jus gnow gedding bedder....I wud meOW an meOw fur hur to
geddup, an den I wud meow pitifuwwy, den mournfuwwy, an finewee i wud
sKWEECH! An den shee wud geddup fur tew minits an say "Mommee sik".
An den wee haff too doo da hole ting offer ugin. She did kween mine
witterbox an fill mine fud dish, dough. An she carwee aroun a box ob
tisshooz as dough she luv dose mor dan mE. Woe wuz mee. Woe wuz I.
I purr fur gno mor woez. I purr fur gno woes fur yoo an yur meowmie,
Pigwet.

Zounz wike dat Bear d*g shud haff terriortorier drills. I wach da
peeple nex dor doink dat wif dere siwwy d*g so he gno go off dere
prawpitty. I sawed himseff sneek ofer da line ennyway. D*gs sneeky
wike dat.

Heers a 'nip to helfy hoominz. *klink* ~meowy
Old April 25th 09, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Butted da bear izza gud doggie and mosf of da timez he duz what Unkle Bill
and da cats tellz himselfz ta do. Maggy May anna da ofther will take gud
kare of Unkle Bill anna himz kold will getz bedder for long.

Old April 25th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 24, 3:47 pm, "Granby" wrote:

[...]

Heers a 'nip to helfy hoominz. **klink* *~meowy- Hide quoted text -

I dint meen to impwy MaggyMay is sneeky. It wuz da d*g nex dor to me,
hoo is akshulee a nise d*g. MeOwy
Old April 25th 09, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

[...]

I dint meen to impwy da Bear is sneeky. It wuz da d*g nex dor to me,
hoo is akshulee a nise d*g. MeOwy
Old April 25th 09, 11:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz gud himz returned fazt so no hoomin getted too wurreed, Tiger
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Sinse effereekittee but mineself iz on ad kruze, I fink dey otta
gnow.

da Bear gotted out wile da gnice are-condishuning man wuz workin in da
hous. Mommy Mickey yelled four Uncl Bill an RUND out wiff da weesh.
Uncl Bill tol me GNOT twoo com out wiff himself.

Butted da Bear was nex dour at da Tukerz hous bisitin his fren Tuker.
Da Tuker wuz in hiz hous wooking out ub da Frensh dours an da Bear wuz
wookin in and dey wuz playin an frolliking.

An hee cam right up da steps an in da hous wen da hoomins calleded
himself. Sew efferyfing is gudgud excep dat Uncl Bill has a code an
kneads a haircut.

--
WooToo

We're outa here (update) Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 7 March 19th 07 10:48 PM
Cat vs bear Zzzzzzzz Cat anecdotes 4 December 29th 06 05:18 PM
Hey Bear.... John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 October 7th 06 04:47 AM
I'm outa here! Yoj Cat anecdotes 13 April 4th 05 02:30 PM
lemmie outa here! Joe Canuck Cat health & behaviour 0 February 8th 05 09:31 PM