Eevnin hokkee game

Old September 17th 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Eevnin hokkee game

On Sep 16, 3:05*pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
ifin i kan twik dem into da box i willz send dem, i iz deetirmined ta be an
onli kittee...da onli kittee i efur liked iz tv beclawz when i kamed in her
him cided himz liked me anna breaked me owtta kitty jail anna washed me anna
teeched me bowt da litter box, Trudi"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Sep 16, 12:57 am, "Stormmee" wrote:

fangz fur da tip... butted Barbi anna MH refuzes ta go efur... barbi sayed
she wantsa be an onli kittee anna mh iz notted leafin soft*whic i duz
unnerstandz* Trudi"Granby" wrote in message

Hey Trudi I ceed one of dem big mouseketeer boxez from where ur hoomanz
wurk. U kud sen 3 kitties anna haff rum for food, water and a lidderbox.
O T looking at Willow and Piglett with a questin in his eye.

Piglett smacks him upside the head. Forgit it O T we izn goink
anywherez.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i wopz ifin you getz twoo kwoze, anna juzt toda i hizzed, soft duzint
efur
remfur me hizzzin befur... anna her hadda nerfta laff... her sayed mine
hizzer sownded veri unuzed... butted i willz send yoursef barbi or
stormmee i wantsa stay here anna be an onli kittee... mayhapz i will
sendz
barbi anna mh... barbi willz pwal wif you ifin you iz not too ruff, anna
MH willz puttz hiz furz allarownd... Trudi serchin fura bigbig box,
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Sep 15, 12:18 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
oh yez allauses makez da hoominz sqeel onna reglur basis, Trudi"MeOwy"
wrote in message

On Sep 15, 10:31 am, "Stormmee" wrote:

ifin you wantz i willz mail yoursef a kompanin kitty so you kan
haffa
kittee
ta plaw wif, Trudi/// seeing that the box on the table will only
hold
barbi
stormmee or herself"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Sep 12, 5:24 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Meowmee skweelz wiff delite wen hur stepz on wunna mine tweetz in
da
karpit, spekkulee da poynted wunz!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message

We playz wif it on da karpit, too. It juss makez mor noyze on da
kichen flor. An moss uv da time we duznt brake da ball opin.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we keep azkin fura treat ball butted da soft iznot wantin uses
ta
hafit, she sayez dat it wuldint wurk beclawz of da karpet, we
dizagreez, I thinkz hersef haza mistookin idermint da we wuld
break
itsef opin anna not eat alla treetz, HRMPH, we wuld so eat dem
all,
Tiger wif chezter in greemint
"Sundance" wrote in message
Itz an eksitin eevnin neer at owrown howse. Rebecca an me iz
playin
kittee hokkee wif da treet ball. To make it ekstra challinjin,
weze
playin in da kichen whare derez alwaze da danjer uv bumpin
into
da
wadder bowl an kreeaytin a wadder hazard. Meowmie likez it
when
we
duz dat, we know she likez it kuz she skweelz wif delite when
she
stepz in da wadder. Unlike hoomin hokkee, da bestest way to
win
kittee treet ball hokkee is to brake opin da treet ball so we
kan
git to all da treetz rite away.

Sundance- Hide quoted text -

Such a funfun houshold wif neffur a dull mowmint.

MeOwy, awwmost enbeeus ob Sundance.- Hide quoted text -

Wil dat kittee gno how to gitted da hous filld wif skweels ob deelite?

MeOwy, kinda kwiet awoun heer- Hide quoted text -

OK den, I wil wook fur Turoodee to arribe soon.
Umm, duz she hiss or swap?
MeOwy- Hide quoted text -

I unnerstans. Skeery to be zepperated fwum yur own hoomins.
An no I am gnot ruff.
MeOwy, dissapointed a widdl clawz wuz wookin furwurd to da meowmiez
skweels ob delite bwingin joy in ar hous.- Hide quoted text -

I fink yoo bedder send onli wun kittee. I onli hab wun spare windo
seet, an I has gotted tew cat twees butted I yooz dem bofe. Buttid da
noo kittee can yooz wun ob da lower pwaces. An can eet fantsee feets
chikum kribbls an pooreena indor kribbls an dwink wadder fwum da
boles, buttid gnot da fawsett in da baffroom. Well noo kittee can
dwink fwum da baffrum fawsett afdur Iam froo.
MeOwy, onli lonli kittee
Old September 17th 09, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

whu duz you want...barbi iza ferrel type kittee, at leazt her mom cat wzu...
her lukez juzt lika turkish van anna watez six pwndz... or mafew harold,
himz lukez like himz iza part mc wif lotsa hairz anna hisef iz musklur,
watez abowt 13 pwn dz... but iz notted atta all fluffy... himz iz juzt veri
large... Trudi the hopeful

Old September 17th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Sundance" wrote in message
[...]

MeOwy, onli lonli kittee- Hide quoted text -

I wurry a big hefty boy wud pik on minesewf an hawg effurifing. Wat
is Barbi wike wif hur housmates?
Pawwaps yursewf cud getted mayled heer an usses cud be onli kittees
tewgeffur!
MeOwy
Old September 18th 09, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Barbi iz moztli skared anna timidated of da rezt of uses, her likez
chester*but efuricat duz* anna TV anna hersef getz alon ifin dey iz reztin
onna bed or futon, her anna minesef haza grugin 'spekt fur each ofur beclawz
we knowe iz realli onli kitteez... Trudi, who kan't leaf da sik tv

The game is up Yowie Cat anecdotes 4 August 15th 09 12:23 AM
Game OT ollie2 Cat anecdotes 11 April 28th 08 11:04 PM
A new game. James Cat health & behaviour 1 December 16th 07 10:27 AM
Game OT ollie2 Cat anecdotes 3 August 30th 07 12:56 AM
new game PatM Cat anecdotes 3 October 11th 05 04:57 PM