Rob's condition

Old July 28th 09, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Rob's condition

Thank you for your purrs and prayers. We got to the ER a little before
11:30 am, it is now 12:30 or so. I've been home about a half hour. Rob
has been admitted and will spend between one and three days, they think, in
hospital. His dilantin (anti siezure meds) levels are about twice what they
should be. He was vomiting blood and mucus off and on today and had liquid
diarrhea. He was incapable of giving coherent information. He is also
starting to bruise easily. I bet they thought I'd hit him or something.
I'm tired and depressed. I had to fill out DNR forms for him.

Pam S

Old July 28th 09, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Thank you for your purrs and prayers. We got to the ER a little before
11:30 am, it is now 12:30 or so. I've been home about a half hour. Rob
has been admitted and will spend between one and three days, they think,
in hospital. His dilantin (anti siezure meds) levels are about twice what
they should be. He was vomiting blood and mucus off and on today and had
liquid diarrhea. He was incapable of giving coherent information. He is
also starting to bruise easily. I bet they thought I'd hit him or
something. I'm tired and depressed. I had to fill out DNR forms for him.

Pam S

Thanks for the update. The purrs and prayers will continue.

((((((((((Pam and Rob))))))))))

Joy

Old July 28th 09, 09:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article ,
"tanadashoes" wrote:

Thank you for your purrs and prayers. We got to the ER a little before
11:30 am, it is now 12:30 or so. I've been home about a half hour. Rob
has been admitted and will spend between one and three days, they think, in
hospital. His dilantin (anti siezure meds) levels are about twice what they
should be. He was vomiting blood and mucus off and on today and had liquid
diarrhea. He was incapable of giving coherent information. He is also
starting to bruise easily. I bet they thought I'd hit him or something.
I'm tired and depressed. I had to fill out DNR forms for him.

That last bit will do it. Purrs continue from here.

Baird

--
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice
there is. -Yogi Berra
Old July 28th 09, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
Thank you for your purrs and prayers. We got to the ER a little
before 11:30 am, it is now 12:30 or so. I've been home about a half
hour. Rob has been admitted and will spend between one and three
days, they think, in hospital. His dilantin (anti siezure meds)
levels are about twice what they should be. He was vomiting blood
and mucus off and on today and had liquid diarrhea. He was incapable
of giving coherent information. He is also starting to bruise
easily. I bet they thought I'd hit him or something. I'm tired and
depressed. I had to fill out DNR forms for him.
Pam S

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Pam }}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Adrian

Old July 28th 09, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

mega purrs coming for Rob's health, and for you to have the strength
to deal with this

Steve

Old July 28th 09, 01:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Pam will find the strength, maybe from our purrs and prayers. Funny, you
can feel so bad but, when you are the only one standing between the one you
love and the world, you can do wonders. She already has done this as we
have all seen.

Old July 28th 09, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

{{{{{{{{{{Pan and Rob}}}}}}}}}}

Ah God, sweetie, I'm *SO* sorry to hear this. I've been absent from the
group off and on for a while so didn't know about this until this thread
caught my eye. Mega purrs and prayers are headed your way.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 28th 09, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dberrycat

On Jul 28, 12:41*am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Thank you for your purrs and prayers. *We got to the ER a little before
11:30 am, it is now 12:30 or so. *I've been home about a *half hour. *Rob
has been admitted and will spend between one and three days, they think, in
hospital. *His dilantin (anti siezure meds) levels are about twice what they
should be. *He was vomiting blood and mucus off and on today and had liquid
diarrhea. *He was incapable of giving coherent information. *He is also
starting to bruise easily. *I bet they thought I'd hit him or something..
I'm tired and depressed. *I had to fill out DNR forms for him.

Pam S

Purrs and healing thoughts coming from me and my kitties.

Debbie
Old July 28th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

wrote:

Thank you for your purrs and prayers. We got to the ER a little before
11:30 am, it is now 12:30 or so. I've been home about a half hour. Rob
has been admitted and will spend between one and three days, they think, in
hospital. His dilantin (anti siezure meds) levels are about twice what they
should be. He was vomiting blood and mucus off and on today and had liquid
diarrhea. He was incapable of giving coherent information. He is also
starting to bruise easily. I bet they thought I'd hit him or something.
I'm tired and depressed. I had to fill out DNR forms for him.

Pam S

Rob's pulled off more than one miracle recovery... you're in our
prayers sweety!