da ball skort thread!!!

Old October 11th 11, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default da ball skort thread!!!

Three boycats, running hard, scramble into the skort thread, licking
down their furs and trying to look their best.

Eksuse us, are Cinder, Beauty an Spring stil hear? We really really
want to skort them to tha Ball, ifn we are not tu late. They are such
wunderful girls!

Joey, Jaspurr an Joey portercat, hoping da girls doant alreedy haf
dates.

All kitties haff skorts 'cept usses. Wee are holding out fur the
bestest!
Cinder, Beauty, Spring

Old October 11th 11, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrpurrpurrpurrpurrr

Booker

On 10/10/2011 7:22 PM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzie bristles a bit If u iz talkink da beri bestis I haff him, fanku
furry muchez. Piglet taps a paw as she sit s on the dryer, my, my u
young cats godda lot ta learn bout da bestis!!!!!

"Sundance" wrote in message ...

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 07:32:25 -0700 (PDT), riddik
wrote:

On Oct 4, 6:49 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
hi amellia, i wuz thinkin da nize smoochface azid, whut iz dowin da
kallin
offa namez wuld be purfekt fur ursef, himz iz beree gallent az minesef
remfurz, anna hizsef iz awso dignified az well, ursef shuld meow to
hiself,
trudi"Storrmmee" wrote in message

I appreciate you finking of mineself so furry much, Miz Stormee, but I
am indeed winked to da beautiful Bramble Berry, House of McIntyre.

Azad

All kitties haff skorts 'cept usses. Wee are holding out fur the
bestest!
Cinder, Beauty, Spring

Sowwee, gurlz, yu kaynt hab da bestezt, he iz myne.
Buttid yu may eetsh hab uh danze wit him,
we iz gud bowt dat.
--
Pitô.ônya

Aw, Toonya, yoo iz so sweet to say dat.

Sundance

Old October 11th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:13:36 -0700 (PDT), The Porter Cats
wrote:

Three boycats, running hard, scramble into the skort thread, licking
down their furs and trying to look their best.

Eksuse us, are Cinder, Beauty an Spring stil hear? We really really
want to skort them to tha Ball, ifn we are not tu late. They are such
wunderful girls!

Joey, Jaspurr an Joey portercat, hoping da girls doant alreedy haf
dates.

All kitties haff skorts 'cept usses. Wee are holding out fur the
bestest!
Cinder, Beauty, Spring

So gud to have a wonnerful boycat Joey. Do yeww like the ribbun on my
tayle? it is redd.
Cinder

jaspurr can hold my tzickum when I eet it dansing.
beauty

JUst my second Ball. Gud to haff yew here Joey!
Spring

Old October 12th 11, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Community Cats wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Oh yes! Naow to look ober all dem lovely mancats!" says Daisy
chan as she looks at all the wonderful mancats. Deliberating, she
dithers as she likes them all. Each has a charm she adores but she
knows she must ask just one and hope.

Finally with a saucy wink at Aengus and a whisper purr in his ear,
she walks up to Goibniu.

Tail sailing proudly she walks on and settles before him to say,
'I'z not so much da kitten enny more anna I like haffing fun
chatting. Iffin you don't mind a bolder fun luffing ladi, I'd luv
to be a jewel at your side chattin wif eberyone?' says Daisy-chan.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Miz Daisy-chan, you do me a magnifiscent honor! I would be delighted
to be having such a dazzling beauty by my side. Though my dancing
days are past, I shall do my best to keep you entertained through
conversation and companionship.

Goibniu

(By the way, if you find my name to be a tongue-twister, please feel
free to call me "G").

"I shall be most honoured to converse wif you G! Az you see, I'z a
solid white kittah wif green eyes. I luv chattin anna meetin people of
the 4 or 2 foot sort." says Daisy-chan as she softly hands a paw to 'G'
with a mischievious grin.

A stately kittah who can't be less than 10 but is probably less than 17
and definately not _um_ inexperienced, gives G a body rub as she
wiskers by. Her eyes light at his fine remaining form. She feels most
fortunate and that they will both have fun.

Then with disgust, she notes her meowmie is again playing 'Queen'
albums. Ah well, no telling for 2foots tastes.

'Maiself has to go frum here fur now. Dat queen stuff makes mai ears
hurtz! bai now!' says

Daisy-chan, the magnifiscent!

Old October 12th 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef muzt remfur dat beztest fur one kittee iz diffurint fur anofur, diz iz
why we kan haf so manee happee kuplez in da catmunitee, der is somecat for
efureecat, Trudi

Old October 12th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

duz urown howze haf two joey's? lucy iz ursef mad on me beclawz ursef
hazint sayed i kan skort ursef? chester

Old October 12th 11, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

My momm is SO slow!! I hafta watch her effury minnit. She signed my
name as Joey!

JACK Portercat

Chester!!!! I hav not ben onlion in so long an ife missed mew so so
much. I luff mew, Chester. Letz go to da ball.

Lucy, snuggling in next to Chester

Old October 12th 11, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Here iza lizt for da ball:
1. Lizzie Skorted by Booker
2. Storrmmee Skorted by Rosco
3. Lilith Skorted by Sammy
4. Petunia skorted by Sundance
5. Pips Skorted by Ranger
6. Meowie skorted by Mosey
7. Squeaks skorted by Pookey
8. Missee skorted by MH
9. snowflake skorted by bobcat
10. Tina Marie skorted by Chappy
11. OEJ skorted by STT
12. Miss Piglette 'skorted by Wascle
13. mimsey skorted by Jocko
14. The two sisters, who skort each ofur
15. Harri roadcat skorted by OT
16. Trudi skorted by Jack gordon
17. willow skorted by harry gordon.
18. sukie skorted by aed.
19. Lucy Lu skorted by Samwise
21. Daisy Chan skorted by Goibniu
22. spring cinder and beauty is bein skorted by Joey, jaspurr anna Bear
23. Lucy skorted by chester he hopez

sshadow, micheif mayhen and turtle iz innerezted in hafin skortz az iz da
sekund wurld

kitteez. Amellia iz awso innerezted in bein skorted.

Diz iza lazt skort poztin befur da ball. Remfur haffin a skort iz juzt a
fun thing onlee

sumcatz wantsa du, remfur, all kitteez whut danzes will prolee danz wif
ursef, anna

efuricatz liksa a nize chat, sumcatz liksta go juzt wif derown famblee anna
sumcatz findz a

spekal furnd durin d majik offa ball... Like i sayed diz iza lazt pozt
before da ball startz,

beclawz i hasta go get readee fur mineown handsome skort,

trudi
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can efin
be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan, romantical iz
awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single cat can do so here
anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single cat but duzint know whu
to azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna dat ursef iz vailable...

anycat can azk man or ladeecat... anna ifin ursef duzint get azked or ifin
ursef duzint get anzwered, remfur dat we haz qwite a lotsa time to getsa
skorts anna nobodee iz bein mean it maybe dat da hoomin da pooter or da
infurnet iz bungled up...

I willz start diz year to say how itz dun...

Der Jack Gordon, I would be beree thrilled ifin ursef wuld skort mineself
to da ball diz year...

Thank ursef for diz catsideratshun...

Trudis

Old October 12th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

chester takes her paw and off htey go to hear the list...
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
My momm is SO slow!! I hafta watch her effury minnit. She signed my
name as Joey!

JACK Portercat

Chester!!!! I hav not ben onlion in so long an ife missed mew so so
much. I luff mew, Chester. Letz go to da ball.

Lucy, snuggling in next to Chester

On Oct 12, 9:42 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
duz urown howze haf two joey's? lucy iz ursef mad on me beclawz ursef
hazint sayed i kan skort ursef? chester

Trudi cleans the majik bak pak, purt #3/the skort buk Storrmmee Cat community 10 October 21st 10 05:44 AM
skort thread Storrmmee Cat community 35 October 20th 10 11:39 PM
skort thread Stormmmee Cat community 81 October 5th 09 04:58 AM
skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 11:36 AM