Da Gestbuk

Old October 29th 04, 08:38 PM
Heather

Well, Ize glad tu meet yu tu! Sutch a polite liddle gurl yu ar. Did yu git
yur orkid?

Matthias, Maestro an Clyde kum bownding up frum hoo noze ware Boyz, dis
iz Harri; say hello. Violette, Ize shur da boyz wuddnt mynd if Harri joyned
dem. If itz okey dokey wif yu uv kowrs.

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*a little orange girlcat starts twitching and almost jumps up and down but
a quick glare from Violette and...*

Yez maam I iz harri anna I iz gladta meet yourownsef, Harri,
*lookz atta violette, and relaxes when shee sees Violette is approving
Heather wrote in message
Hello Tiger, Miss Violette, Trudi an OEJ; how furry nys tu meetchew! An

hoo
hav we gottid heer? Arnt yu a kewt liddle fing! Iz yur naym Harri?

Datz
furry nys naym.

Kissa, pawing offur wite orkidz tied wif bloo ribbinz tu da boyz an

orkidz
tied wif gold ribbinz tu da gurlz.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Teleporter opens and out step, Tiger and his ladycat, Miss Violette

and
her
two wonderful 'scorts, Trudi and baby kitty, OEJ, who looks around
anxiously, and bouncing out at the last moment little miss harri.

Tiger goes up to the book and admires the table, pen, and the

decorations,
He picks up the pen and signs in, Tiger t Cat
He hands the pen and says would yourownself like ta sign next ta mine

name?

Trudi steps up next anna hands the pen ta her date an then signs

herown
name, Trudence "truder, tuxedo kitty
then OEJ, who signs like that beclawz she doesn't like her long name,

she
scans the book and sees TV hasn't signed and makes a mental note to

remind
him and Cleopatra to sign.

Miss Violette stesps up and after letting her two 'scorts sign signs

her
name, Violette, bosscat of the house of asher/grass.

Come here Harri, I will sign your name this year but I will allow you

put
your pawprint next to it. She holds the book while harri very s l o w

makes a tieney neat print next to where Miss Violette signed for her.

Now
next year when you sign in if your name or its spelling has changed

just
make another pawprint and everyone will know that it is still you and

your
name changes will be legal, Miss Violette reminds Harri to wash her

paw
immediately and starts looking for a nice place to sit with her two

'scorts
Heather wrote in message
Teleporter frum Ontario tutchiz down, an owt step a pretty petite

wite
wif
grey kitty warin a stunnin royil bloo gown wif gold trim, anna

rathur
frayl
older blak kitty warin a tuxedo. Dey pull owt a dollee on witch dey

plays
hewj vawz wif hunnridz uv wite orkidz tied wif bloo an gold ribbunz.

Dey go tu da entrans tu da ballroom an set abowt der wurk setting up

da
gestbuk tabil. Wuns in plays, Kissa playsiz da saym luvlee linin an

lays
kloth dat Laura yewzed last yeer on da taybil an wipez away a teer.
Vinnie
handz hur da elegant gestbuk witch she playsiz on da tabil. A

brass
inkwell wif a bloo plume pen is playsed besyd da gestbuk. Da

finishing
tutch is a crystil vase wif gold trim, witch howldz a single red

rose
an
sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Dey bof stand bak an luk at da taybil wif sad memreez uv Laura, an

hope
sheez lukkin down an approovz.

Vinnie an Kissa

Old October 29th 04, 08:39 PM
Miss Violette

Heather wrote in message
[...]

Come here Harri, I will sign your name this year but I will allow you to

put
your pawprint next to it. She holds the book while harri very s l o w l

Old October 29th 04, 08:40 PM
Heather

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:04:21 -0400, Heather wrote:

Itz furry nys tu meet yurownselvz tu! Hav yu met mine wedwink Ralphee?

Hiz
sisfur, a Vinnie'z wedwink Laura Ann Mihstol wentid tu da Bridj dis past
Jooly. typez away a teer Laura catted da gestbuk taybil at past

Ballz,
an weez duin it now in honur uv hur. Datz hur pikshur on dis taybil,

along
wif hur floot. sniff

Vinnie an Ralph giv all a wite orkid tied wif eiffur a bloo or gold

ribbin

I'ze pleezed to meet yew, Ralph, an Vinnie, I'ze so sorry fur yur loss -
may her memory be a blessing.
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/29/2004 2:32:03 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Fangu Mlle. Anaïs; dat'z furry kynd uv yu

Vinnie an Ralph

Old October 29th 04, 08:42 PM
Heather

"pam" wrote in message
om...
"liddle snips..."
Dey go tu da entrans tu da ballroom an set abowt der wurk setting up da
gestbuk tabil. Wuns in plays, Kissa playsiz da saym luvlee linin an

lays
kloth dat Laura yewzed last yeer on da taybil an wipez away a teer.

Vinnie
handz hur da elegant gestbuk witch she playsiz on da tabil. A brass
inkwell wif a bloo plume pen is playsed besyd da gestbuk. Da finishing
tutch is a crystil vase wif gold trim, witch howldz a single red rose an

sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Well, effun do we'ze not offishully heer (Whar did Meowmie go? Quick,
wile she's not lukin) Two black paws hastily scribble...PacoBell and
Charlie.

PacoBell! Charlie! How nys tu see yu!

Vinnie, handin eetch a wite orkid tied wif a bloo ribbin

Old October 29th 04, 08:42 PM
Heather

"pam" wrote in message
om...
"liddle snips..."

Old October 29th 04, 09:10 PM
Miss Violette

*OEJ sees STT and starts to run up then catches herself and walks sedately
ofur to him*

There you are... big blush, OEJ
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Tabitha, yu luk luvlee! Amelia, yur neklas iz bewtiful! Yu luk furry
hansum tunite Samuel.

Kissa, pawing a wite orkid wif a gold ribbin tu Tabitha an Amelia, an a

wite
orkid tied wif a bloo ribbin tu Samuel

Mouse Cat, Short Tail Tom, Ize dont beeleef Ize had da pleshur. Ize

Kissa
an dis iz mine wedwink Ralph de Ralph. Aa dis iz mine broffur Vinnie.

Kissa, pawing bof Mouse Cat an Short Tail Tom wite orkidz tied wif bloo
ribbinz

Hello, Kissa. I'z ShortTail Tom (STT). I lives across da street frum da
udder Highland kitties. I offishuly live wif da hoomin dat owns da
building dat Cleo and Amelia and Tabifa and Sammy live in, but I don't
like dere much so I spend a lot of time in CATS's house. Dere hoomins
feed me and leave toys and catnip out in da garden for me, and always
leave a box wif a nice soft towel in it for me to sleep in.

And dat udder kitty is Mouse Cat. He libs wif da hoomin dat CATS's Paw
used to work for. He's furry unusual - he's a male tortoise shell.

STTom

Old October 29th 04, 09:44 PM
Heather

Okey dokey, run along den. Yu boyz beehav yurselvz tu!

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*miss Violette stares hard at Harri*
you may go and play until the calling of names, please behave yourself,

and
remember you are sitting with Tabatha and your Honorary brofur, Miss
Violette