Case of Misplaced Aggression??

Old March 8th 04, 01:32 AM
Sherry

How cute. Shadow's baby talk name is harder to type. Shaaa (more of
just an "s" sound with only a slight "sh" sound), looong drawn-out short
"a", - doh (the shaaaa part is high pitched falsetto sort of, ending with
"doh").. When I talk to him like that he gets all squinty-eyed, and
purrs.

Ha! Around here, it's Yoda, the Yo-Man, Yodie, Yodi-Man. Double-Yo-Seven, The
International Cat of Mystery. Yodie-Odie-Odie-O. Or, Yooooda, Ya-Ya-Ya-Ya
YOOOODA. (Sung to the tune of the Kinks' "Lola", which, by the way, I was
singing before Weird Al ever thought about recording it)
Bootsie, Booty-Girl, Girly-Girl. Her Royal Boot-ness.

Sherry
Old March 9th 04, 04:54 PM
Mary

"Sherry "

Ha! Around here, it's Yoda, the Yo-Man, Yodie, Yodi-Man.

Double-Yo-Seven, The
International Cat of Mystery. Yodie-Odie-Odie-O. Or, Yooooda,

Ya-Ya-Ya-Ya
YOOOODA. (Sung to the tune of the Kinks' "Lola", which, by the way,

I was
singing before Weird Al ever thought about recording it)
Bootsie, Booty-Girl, Girly-Girl. Her Royal Boot-ness.

Ha hahaha! I had no idea other people did this!

Old March 9th 04, 04:55 PM
Mary

"Sherry " wrote in message

Hey, you can write the epitaph on your stone right now. Being the

control
freak that I am, I've had a stone set up at the cemetery for years.

It's the
only way to make sure everything's spelled right :-)

I do plan to have something set up, but am afraid starting the process
migh hasten my demise!! LOL!!

Funny story...when they were setting the stone, they ran a slab of

concrete
footing first. I was there, with the dog. The dog ran across tthe

concrete,
leaving pawprints. The monument guy sighed, then went to smooth it

again, and I
said, "No, leave it just like that." After all, I've lived with paw

prints all
over the cat, pet hair all over me, that slab says more about me

than any
epitaaph could.

Love it.

Old March 12th 04, 06:55 AM
Sherry

Hey, you can write the epitaph on your stone right now. Being the
control
freak that I am, I've had a stone set up at the cemetery for years.

It's the
only way to make sure everything's spelled right :-)

I do plan to have something set up, but am afraid starting the process
migh hasten my demise!! LOL!!

Well, to further explain, I have an uncle who is in the business, and wanted to
do one for us before he retired. Except for that, I probably wouldn't have done
it.

Sherry

Old March 12th 04, 05:29 PM
Mary

"Sherry " wrote:

Well, to further explain, I have an uncle who is in the business,

and wanted to
do one for us before he retired. Except for that, I probably

wouldn't have done
it.

Lucky you, what a great (albeit unusual) gift! I think it's a great
thing to do. But the expense! I want a digital camera and a laptop
this year.