My Meowmie is Mean

Old February 7th 05, 03:40 PM
Holly via CatKB.com

Dear Boyfriend,
My Meowmie say lots of dings are for my own good. I disagree, I think
Meowmie likes to call me a wet rat. I got in Meowmies flour yesterday and
Meowmie say if she not get it all off I have to have da batf again. But she
got it all. Meowmie say I mind her of a little 1 year old hoomine baby in
da everyding. Wonder why she say dat.

Old February 9th 05, 04:27 PM
Christina Websell

"Holly via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Dear Boyfriend,
My Meowmie say lots of dings are for my own good. I disagree, I think
Meowmie likes to call me a wet rat. I got in Meowmies flour yesterday and
Meowmie say if she not get it all off I have to have da batf again. But
she
got it all. Meowmie say I mind her of a little 1 year old hoomine baby in
da everyding. Wonder why she say dat.

Dear Sasha

You meowmie say dat becos you still a babykit and do norty fings. Sometimes
it take a long wile to no wot norty or not.
Dis is wot I found makes my meowmie cross wiv me. 1. Getting on der
counters or der table (so I do it when she isn't dere but she still nose cos
she sez I leave "futprints")
2. Catching da birdies. I cort one yesterday and only et is ed. Meowmie
was very cross, she took it off me and frew it in the trash can. Every time
I ask to go the out, she open the door and say "don't catch no dickies.."
3. Doing a big poo on top of some frowers wot she like outside in der
garden. I fort dey was ded. Meowmie say dey are prenials and just coming up
again. I dint no dat.

Do not get nuffing on your fur, Sasha, dis very important and if you take no
notice you will have more baffs dan you want.

Luv
Boyfriend

Old February 9th 05, 04:34 PM
Holly

Dear Boyfriend,
Dat is such a long list, I try to be a dood kitty but it is so hard.
I am trying berry hard but I am so easy tempted.
I glad my meowmie love me though, even dough I get in to stuff.
I am try to remember not to get nuffing on my fur, caus I hate da baf.
Luv Sasha.

Old February 15th 05, 11:02 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-09, Christina Websell penned:

Dear Sasha

You meowmie say dat becos you still a babykit and do norty fings. Sometimes
it take a long wile to no wot norty or not. Dis is wot I found makes my
meowmie cross wiv me. 1. Getting on der counters or der table (so I do it
when she isn't dere but she still nose cos she sez I leave "futprints") 2.
Catching da birdies. I cort one yesterday and only et is ed. Meowmie was
very cross, she took it off me and frew it in the trash can. Every time I
ask to go the out, she open the door and say "don't catch no dickies.." 3.
Doing a big poo on top of some frowers wot she like outside in der garden. I
fort dey was ded. Meowmie say dey are prenials and just coming up again. I
dint no dat.

Do not get nuffing on your fur, Sasha, dis very important and if you take no
notice you will have more baffs dan you want.

Luv Boyfriend

Boyfriend,

I know I'm just a silly human, but I wanted to tell you that I love your
letters. They are always very entertaining, but maybe that's just because I'm
only human and I adore the way you say "norty."

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 16th 05, 12:44 AM
Shiral

Deer Sasha

Yes, she says I am funny, whatever dat means. Shee likes da way I look
around for greeblings all da time, espeshully in da toaster. Last
Night, Mama and I thot we saw a greebling on da rug, and we watched it
very intent like to see what it wood doo. Meowmie came to see what we
were looking at, and sed "It's just a big bug!" But I no she glad it
wuzn't a spyder. She duzn't like da spyders, especially not inside.

Meowmie got a nice new toy last week, and when she uses it, She can
make a brite red dot dance all over da floor, walls and da ceiling. I
kant help myself, I just haff to chase it! Meowmie sez I am very funny
to watch when I do dis, espeshully when I jump up to get it.

Nina

Old February 17th 05, 10:58 PM
Christina Websell

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article , Monique Y. Mudama at

On 2005-02-09, Christina Websell penned:

Dear Sasha

[...]

This human loves that too!

But dint you bofe no that naughty in hoomin is norty in cattish?
Pshaw. Call yorselves slaves and you don't no dat?
*My* meowmie nose dat boast I not sure but fink I mite have the very
best meowmie in da world. She good at cattish and she give me nice food and
comfy bed, I lucky cat. And I have Mimi for a girlfriend but she hardly
ever rites to me sigh

Boyfriend

Old February 18th 05, 04:40 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

On 2005-02-09, Christina Websell penned:

Dear Sasha

[...]

Dear Boyfriend;

I very sorry I not rite you, but I been habin fun out inna tiled room. I
also been chasin (and bein chased by) da Ping Fing and Ernie. Mommy also
chases us sometimes too. She say I fat and need EX OR SIZE. I not fat, I
round-bellied.

I also chases da red-dot greebling. Dats da one dat noone ever can catches.
Even Lizzie tries, but she not catches it.

We been seein some kitties inna out. Mommy says dat dey are our baby
sisfurs or brofurs. She not no if dey is boys or girls, but our birf Mama
had dem after we cames to live with our hoomin Mama. Deres free of dem:
one is black & white (Mommy says it looks almost EX ACT LEE like our birf
Mama), one black & grey stipey-britches (like Moe, but wifout da spot onna
nose) and one dats white & grey stripey-britches. Mommy said she petted the
black & white one onna nose da other day, but da ofer too runs away when dey
see her or Daddy.

Mommy takes dem food every morning - dey waits for her out by da GAR AJ,
which is where Mommy says dey lives. Mommy says dat she wants to catches
dem and find dem good homes, after dey gets fixed (dey don't looks broken to
me - dey looks fine). I ask her if dey could lives in here wid us, but she
says dat would be too many kitties. Lizzie growled at me when I asked, so I
guess dat means a big fat no. I gess it be best, since Lizzie swatted da
window inna tiled room da other night wen it was dark out an she saw one of
dem inna out. If da window not be der, she wood have smaked da kittie, and
Lizzie has some very sharps clawses.

I gonna go nap now. I wood nap in here by da pooter, but da Ping Fing is in
here, and he snorez! It funny. Mommy says I snorez too, but not like Ping
doz. Ping loud. I just sqweek a little, but only wen I dreemin (usually
abowt you, Boyfriend).

Purrs, Hedbutts and ear-lickins
Your Girlfriend,
Mimi