We're Here!

Old January 5th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default We're Here!

Bear--
We dokked at Young Island (I think?)but I don't know if the gankplank
is down yet.
Cinder

joey--
will you skort me and my sister off the boat when the gankplank is
lowered? lets enjoy the island fudz as soon as we can.
beauty
Old January 6th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
Bear--
We dokked at Young Island (I think?)but I don't know if the gankplank
is down yet.
Cinder

joey--
will you skort me and my sister off the boat when the gankplank is
lowered? lets enjoy the island fudz as soon as we can.
beauty

Ife chekked, and yes, thuh gangplank is down! We can go ashore, an I
beleef there is going tu be a new yeerz partee.

Bear

Beauty, thers nothing we would like more than to skort the two of yu
onto the iland.

Joey

Old January 6th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 01:15:47 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
Bear--
We dokked at Young Island (I think?)but I don't know if the gankplank
is down yet.
Cinder

joey--
will you skort me and my sister off the boat when the gankplank is
lowered? lets enjoy the island fudz as soon as we can.
beauty

Ife chekked, and yes, thuh gangplank is down! We can go ashore, an I
beleef there is going tu be a new yeerz partee.

Bear

Beauty and me want to check into the Inn and eat fudz. Do you know
where to get fudz? I hear there is a 100 pound choona somewhere.
Effurrykitty wants that!
Cinder

Beauty, thers nothing we would like more than to skort the two of yu
onto the iland.

Joey

i want the fudz. is there fudz at the purrty? skort me to fudz joey
dear.
beauty

Old January 6th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

[...]

Ders plenty of fud! Lets go haf sum shrimpees and lobster anna nip
brulee an wonna dose pina catlodas wif da kreem dat I jus herd bout.

Joey

Old January 7th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:58:42 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

[...]

Bear and Joey escort Cinder and Beauty off the yacht. Paw in paw they
walk with great anticipation towards the heaping platters of fudz.

i'm in heven. i've neffur seen such fud, not efen on the ship. thanks
joey.
beauty

It looks eggscitink, all the boats and sand. There are so many kitties
here. I see kitties eating a 100 pound choona, others are sailink in
the Carrabean. Everythink looks so fresh. What a great place Cleopatra
and Mme. Anaïs founded fur usses!
Cinder

Old January 7th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

wrote:

[...]

Beauty, I want mew tu haf effuryfing you want!

Joey

Did yu all see the kitty steel drum band? Dis is goeng to be a grate,
relaksing vacation fur us all.

Bear

Old January 7th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

[...]

fangu.the fudz is so gudgud. my sekretary makes me eat dyet fud, so
shrimpees an lopster anna nip brulee an kreem is what i needs to
maintain my gurlish figger.
beauty

Did yu all see the kitty steel drum band? Dis is goeng to be a grate,
relaksing vacation fur us all.

Bear

I see the steel drum band. The mewsishuns have dreadlocks and they are
smoking nip! I didn't no kitties cud do that. Lets have a quick danse
before they fall over. Island nip is a powerful stuff. (Cinder grabs
Bear and does a wild Island dance.)
Cinder
Old January 7th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 00:07:31 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

It looks eggscitink, all the boats and sand. There are so many kitties
here. I see kitties eating a 100 pound choona, others are sailink in
the Carrabean. Everythink looks so fresh. What a great place Cleopatra
and Mme. Anaïs founded fur usses!
Cinder

We'ze glad dat you kitties likez it! I luff kommunity get-togefurs!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/7/2007 5:48:45 PM
Old January 8th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 19:55:37 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

I see the steel drum band. The mewsishuns have dreadlocks and they are
smoking nip! I didn't no kitties cud do that. Lets have a quick danse
before they fall over. Island nip is a powerful stuff. (Cinder grabs
Bear and does a wild Island dance.)
Cinder

Cinder, do you knoze dat dere iz a rum distillery on da Iskland run
by rasta-kitties? Dey makes da rum dats in da drinkees in da Karibbian
- itz da won wif da pirate-kitty on da lable an wif da whole nip plant
soaking inside da bottle!!!!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs