Cat Slaves Pam S. contact number

Old May 9th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

Default Cat Slaves Pam S. contact number

I talked to Pam last night (by phone). She says she is "over the hump" and
starting to recover. However, she has a serious infection and expects to be
in the hospital a while longer. The younger generation brought Rob to the
hospital a couple of times so he could visit her.

She asked me to post a correction to the contact number submitted to Cat
Slaves. Callers call the nurses' station and the call will be transferred to
Pam. The nurses' station number (current as of last night) is (919)
907-7430. It took me several tries to get through to Pam using the original
number as I was transferred from one person to another. I even passed
through the maternity ward, where the person answering the phone asked if
Pan had delivered yet,

Having talked to Pam, I can assure you that the entire Shirk clan could use
as many purrs as you can send.

Annie

Old May 9th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Annie Wxill wrote:
[...]

Mega purrs on the way for the whole family.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 10th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

On May 9, 10:13 am, "Annie Wxill" wrote:
I talked to Pam last night (by phone). She says she is "over the hump" and
starting to recover. However, she has a serious infection and expects to be
in the hospital a while longer. The younger generation brought Rob to the
hospital a couple of times so he could visit her.
Having talked to Pam, I can assure you that the entire Shirk clan could use
as many purrs as you can send.

Uber purrs for the family.

PatM

Old May 10th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
I talked to Pam last night (by phone). She says she is "over the hump" and
starting to recover. However, she has a serious infection and expects to
be in the hospital a while longer. The younger generation brought Rob to
the hospital a couple of times so he could visit her.

She asked me to post a correction to the contact number submitted to Cat
Slaves. Callers call the nurses' station and the call will be transferred
to Pam. The nurses' station number (current as of last night) is (919)
907-7430. It took me several tries to get through to Pam using the
original number as I was transferred from one person to another. I even
passed through the maternity ward, where the person answering the phone
asked if Pan had delivered yet,

Having talked to Pam, I can assure you that the entire Shirk clan could
use as many purrs as you can send.

If you get a chance to talk to her again, please tell her that megapurrs
from the two and prayers from me are coming over the pond for the whole
family.

Tweed

Old May 10th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old May 11th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Annie Wxill wrote:
She asked me to post a correction to the contact number submitted to Cat

Yeah, I tried that number and it didn't work out.

number as I was transferred from one person to another. I even passed
through the maternity ward, where the person answering the phone asked if
Pan had delivered yet,

I'm sure Pam had a chuckle when you told her that...

Having talked to Pam, I can assure you that the entire Shirk clan could use
as many purrs as you can send.

We're purring as hard as we can!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 14th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Annie Wxill wrote:
[...]

We purr for Pam and Rob daily.
Lots of purrs and hugs,