Miranda wins

Old August 11th 09, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Miranda wins

Miranda had curled up in a cubbyhole of the cat tree for a nap. Caliban
was looking for a place to nap, and he decided that that cubbyhole was
the only place to be. I tried to stop him from going in there, because I
thought he would oust Mir, like he often does. But he managed to evade
me and jumped in. I looked in sternly at him, and he started licking
Mir, as if to show me he was going to be a good boy. I went away, still
expecting Mir to come shooting out of thecat tree any minute. In the
end, Mir managed to turn everything in her own favour, gaining a comfy
matress in the process:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1559.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old August 11th 09, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Alphonze[_2_]

On Aug 11, 7:52*pm, Marina wrote:
Miranda had curled up in a cubbyhole of the cat tree for a nap. Caliban
was looking for a place to nap, and he decided that that cubbyhole was
the only place to be. I tried to stop him from going in there, because I
thought he would oust Mir, like he often does. But he managed to evade
me and jumped in. I looked in sternly at him, and he started licking
Mir, as if to show me he was going to be a good boy. I went away, still
expecting Mir to come shooting out of thecat tree any minute. In the
end, Mir managed to turn everything in her own favour, gaining a comfy
matress in the process:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ul-Dec09/IMG_1...

Bwahahaha, the tail between his ears is what really makes this picture
special... he's been Calibowned!
Old August 11th 09, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:52:02 +0300, Marina
wrote:

Miranda had curled up in a cubbyhole of the cat tree for a nap. Caliban
was looking for a place to nap, and he decided that that cubbyhole was
the only place to be. I tried to stop him from going in there, because I
thought he would oust Mir, like he often does. But he managed to evade
me and jumped in. I looked in sternly at him, and he started licking
Mir, as if to show me he was going to be a good boy. I went away, still
expecting Mir to come shooting out of thecat tree any minute. In the
end, Mir managed to turn everything in her own favour, gaining a comfy
matress in the process:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1559.jpg

That is just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
Old August 11th 09, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

Marina wrote in news:7ed4b2F2fs1ecU1
@mid.individual.net:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o18

That's so adorable!

Bobble
Old August 11th 09, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Alphonze wrote:
On Aug 11, 7:52 pm, Marina wrote:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ul-Dec09/IMG_1...

Bwahahaha, the tail between his ears is what really makes this picture
special... he's been Calibowned!

Oh, I didn't even notice that. Hehehe. He doesn't look too pleased, either.

Old August 11th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...kki/Jul-Dec09/
IMG_1559.jpg

The expression on Caliban's face clearly says "this is NOT what I had in
mind!"
Old August 11th 09, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Miranda had curled up in a cubbyhole of the cat tree for a nap. Caliban
was looking for a place to nap, and he decided that that cubbyhole was
the only place to be. I tried to stop him from going in there, because I
thought he would oust Mir, like he often does. But he managed to evade
me and jumped in. I looked in sternly at him, and he started licking
Mir, as if to show me he was going to be a good boy. I went away, still
expecting Mir to come shooting out of thecat tree any minute. In the
end, Mir managed to turn everything in her own favour, gaining a comfy
matress in the process:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1559.jpg

That's hilarious. He definitely does not look thrilled, whereas
Miranda looks blissfully asleep. They're so cute together.

Roxy always does that ousting thing. If Licky (or Smudge, back when
she used to hang out in my house) is sleeping somewhere that she has
decided she wants to be, she'll just go right up to them and bap them
on the head. Naturally, the offended cat hisses and runs off, and
then she makes herself comfortable. If she does this on my bed while
I'm still in it, I get mad and kick her off, too. No reason I should
put up with kitty rudeness!

Joyce

--
Loneliness is comforted by the closeness and touch of fur to fur,
skin to skin, or -- skin to fur.
Old August 11th 09, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Dan M wrote:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1559.jpg

The expression on Caliban's face clearly says "this is NOT what I had in
mind!"

Hey Dan, nice to see you!

Joyce

--
Updated expression for the new millennium:

Old expression: What goes around comes around.
New expression: Fw:FW:Fw:Fwd:FW:Fwd:FWD:Fw
Old August 11th 09, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Marina" wrote in message
Miranda had curled up in a cubbyhole of the cat tree for a nap.
Caliban was looking for a place to nap, and he decided that that
cubbyhole was the only place to be. I tried to stop him from going
in there, because I thought he would oust Mir, like he often does.
But he managed to evade me and jumped in. I looked in sternly at
him, and he started licking Mir, as if to show me he was going to
be a good boy. I went away, still expecting Mir to come shooting
out of thecat tree any minute. In the end, Mir managed to turn
everything in her own favour, gaining a comfy matress in the
process:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1559.jpg

That's sweet. Caliban looks a little less than satisfied with the
arrangement.

Jo

Old August 11th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:19:23 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

Hey Dan, nice to see you!

Joyce

Thanks. I haven't been around much lately, but will be again one of these
days.

Dan

Alexis Wins Nationals - OT CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 23 March 1st 08 08:18 PM
Sarsi wins again Lesley Cat anecdotes 6 February 25th 08 07:30 AM
Cleo wins again.... ;) Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 7 January 15th 07 05:38 AM
She always wins! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 6 January 10th 06 04:30 PM
The cat wins ann Cat anecdotes 5 October 21st 03 10:03 AM