Philip home today!!!

Old August 12th 09, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

Default Philip home today!!!

Later this afternoon we can bring Philip the Fella home from the
hospital! Louie will go get him, as I work downtown and he gets the
extended lunches.

The vet staff is excellent, even though they want to strangle us. We
call for updates when one of our cats is admitted for any reason;
unbeknownst to me, who called three times yesterday, Louie also called
three times and beyond a doubt they are sick to high heaven of us.
Feh. Any nervous Mama would call about her baby!

Thanks for the purrs--my boy's coming home!!!

Blessed be,
Baha
Old August 12th 09, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
Later this afternoon we can bring Philip the Fella home from the
hospital! Louie will go get him, as I work downtown and he gets
the
extended lunches.

The vet staff is excellent, even though they want to strangle us.
We
call for updates when one of our cats is admitted for any reason;
unbeknownst to me, who called three times yesterday, Louie also
called
three times and beyond a doubt they are sick to high heaven of us.
Feh. Any nervous Mama would call about her baby!

Thanks for the purrs--my boy's coming home!!!

Blessed be,
Baha

Hey, I'm known for hanging around the shop when my computer is in
for repairs. How much more we are going to worry about our babies.

Jo

Old August 12th 09, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
Later this afternoon we can bring Philip the Fella home from the
hospital! Louie will go get him, as I work downtown and he gets the
extended lunches.

The vet staff is excellent, even though they want to strangle us. We
call for updates when one of our cats is admitted for any reason;
unbeknownst to me, who called three times yesterday, Louie also called
three times and beyond a doubt they are sick to high heaven of us.
Feh. Any nervous Mama would call about her baby!

Thanks for the purrs--my boy's coming home!!!

Blessed be,
Baha

Excellent news! Purrs for Phil's continued recovery.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old August 12th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

That's great news!

--
Joy

Constant change is here to stay.

Old August 13th 09, 09:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 07:04:40 -0700 (PDT), BfloPolska
wrote:

Later this afternoon we can bring Philip the Fella home from the
hospital! Louie will go get him, as I work downtown and he gets the
extended lunches.

glad to hear he'll be home soon - actually probably already is home as
it's early morning here now

The vet staff is excellent, even though they want to strangle us. We
call for updates when one of our cats is admitted for any reason;
unbeknownst to me, who called three times yesterday, Louie also called
three times and beyond a doubt they are sick to high heaven of us.
Feh. Any nervous Mama would call about her baby!

Reminds me of when I took a former feral cat to the clinic to be
neutered. Back then I was still doing landscaping, and I would stop in
to check on him as I drove by when I was on that side of town. After
the second or third time I stopped to check on his condition, the girl
at the desk asked, with a knowing smile, if I was sure he was a stray
cat I was re homing, or if he hadn't already stolen a piece of my
heart and I just hadn't realized it yet. Of course, my the time I
brought him home I had given up and was trying to come up with a name
for the former mostly white feral guy, and he became Rocky (of course
the folks here on the group had already told me that he was my cat).

Thanks for the purrs--my boy's coming home!!!

Blessed be,
Baha

--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
and Rocky (RB)
and the ratties: Hanna, Blondie and Binky
Pix at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Vids at http://tinyurl.com/4yb6nj