Mean Meowmie and Daddy!

Old November 27th 04, 10:27 PM
Karen AKA KajiKit

Default Mean Meowmie and Daddy!

This morning I learned an important and valuable lesson - that brown
stuff that meowmie uses to close up boxes is STICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meowmie was wrapping up a big brown box with tape and I wanted to
play with it. She told me to go away so I got up behind her and
sneaked some of the brown stuff.
I touched it with my nose and it smelt funny... it was kind of sticky
and interesting. So I touched it a bit harde rand it almost stuck to
me, but didn't... then I really stuck my nose in to smell it and it
DIDN'T LIKE IT! It jumped onto my whiskers and I couldn't get it off
I tried to run away to make it fall off, and I tried to wash it off
with my paws, but however hard I poked at it it just stuck on harder.
I could feel it was tangled around all my whiskers on one side, making
them stick together... I just wanted to run away into the corner and
hide until it let go, but meowmie came and grabbed me and took me to
Daddy. I scratched at them and squirmed my hardest, but she wouldn't
let go. Then the nasty tape came off with a pull, and it took a little
bit of my beautiful fur with it! I ran back into my corner to hide and
I didn't come out for a long long time, until I was sure that nasty
brown stuff was all gone. I hope meowmie doesn't get it out again -
doesn't she know she's supposed to give all the boses that come into
the house to me to play with...

Scout
Old November 28th 04, 01:25 AM
Christine Burel

Scout, we all purr that your day goes much better tomorrow!
Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker (and Christine)

Old November 28th 04, 01:22 PM
Enfilade

Dear Scout:

I hate it when humans put things in boxes and close them up (but you
must understand, humans are not very bright.)

Sincerely,

Kumani
Old November 28th 04, 04:51 PM
Adrian

Denise Clere wrote:
aw
"Karen AKA KajiKit" wrote in message =
This morning I learned an important and valuable lesson - that brown
stuff that meowmie uses to close up boxes is STICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! =20

Meowmie was wrapping up a big brown box with tape and I wanted to
play with it. She told me to go away so I got up behind her and
sneaked some of the brown stuff.=20
[...]
brown stuff was all gone. I hope meowmie doesn't get it out again -=20
doesn't she know she's supposed to give all the boses that come into
the house to me to play with...

Scout
------=_NextPart_000_00A8_01C4D511.1EB22C10

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff
DIVSTRONGFONT face=3DBoulder color=3D#808080 =
size=3D5aw/FONT/STRONG/DIV
BLOCKQUOTE=20
BORDER-LEFT: #808080 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"
DIV"Karen AKA KajiKit" <A=20
=
"kanospamji /A>
=
wrote in=20
message A=20
=
href=3D"news:aluhq05gjv31tkmt1q9pmc1nev9uftol9s@4a x.com"news:aluhq05gjv
3=
/A.../DIVThis=20
morning I learned an important and valuable lesson - that  =
brownBRstuff=20
that meowmie uses to close up boxes is STICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! =20
BRBR Meowmie was wrapping up a big brown box with tape and I
=
wanted=20
toBRplay with it. She told me to go away so I got up behind her=20
andBRsneaked some of the brown stuff. BRI touched it with my nose
=
and it=20
smelt funny... it was kind of stickyBRand interesting. So  I =
touched it=20
a bit harde rand it almost stuck toBRme, but didn't... then I really
=
stuck=20
my nose in to smell it and itBRDIDN'T LIKE IT! It jumped onto my =
whiskers=20
and I couldn't get it offBR I tried to run away to make it fall =
off, and I=20
tried to wash it offBRwith my paws,  but however hard I poked =
at it it=20
just stuck on harder.BRI could feel it was tangled around all my =
whiskers on=20
one side, makingBRthem stick together... I just wanted to run away =
into the=20
corner andBRhide until it let go, but meowmie came and grabbed me =
and took=20
me toBRDaddy. I scratched at them and squirmed my hardest, but
she=20
wouldn'tBRlet go. Then the nasty tape came off with a pull, and it =
took a=20
littleBRbit of my beautiful fur with it! I ran back into my corner =
to hide=20
andBRI didn't come out for a long long time, until I was sure
that=20
nastyBRbrown stuff was all gone. I hope meowmie doesn't get it out =
again -=20
BR doesn't she know she's supposed to give all the boses that =
come=20
intoBRthe house to me to play =
with...BRBRScout/BLOCKQUOTE/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_00A8_01C4D511.1EB22C10--

Denise, please switch to plain text only.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 28th 04, 05:52 PM
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
Denise Clere wrote:
aw
[...]

Seconded. My server won't even let me reply to html mails, so you might be
missing out - not that I mean by me not replying!! but it might apply to
others too.

Tweed