Diet change revisited

Old January 21st 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
KenK

Default Diet change revisited

Took Emily back to the vet last Wednesday. Prescribed steroids - says she's
seen that help in such situations. Probably be a week or more before I see
any change. One good thing, she doesn't mind the liquid dose - too much.
Smells good to me too!

Her appetite seems to be falling off a bit - she's taking a lot longer to
finish her meals. She used to shovel it right down and holler for more. I'm
going to cut back by an ounce or so.

Here's hoping.

Old January 21st 11, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene

I'm glad you took her in, Ken. With the amount of food you were
feeding, that didn't seem normal to me. Crossing my fingers for you.