Jack Gordon (RB)

Old January 5th 12, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

Default Jack Gordon (RB)

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 09:55:22 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

ai em soso sorree to heer dat Jack haz goned tu da Bridje.

18 yeerz iz a gudgud long lief fur anycat, butted no cat effer livez az
long az dey shud.

ai em sending purrz fur awl uf da Howse uf Gordon, hoomins anna kitteez,
dat ar sew sad, beclawse Jack haddta go tu da bridge.

lorili
Old January 5th 12, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
LadyJade

We iz so furry sorree tu heer dis sad nooz an purr dat hiz jurnee waz
a peesful wun. Manee purrs an purrayerz (from meowmie) fur alla yu an
dat da Jack shayped hole in Anti Bess' hart healz.sniff

DaRennieKidz an der meowmie wif MMS

Old January 5th 12, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 4, 10:40*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"rafflescat" wrote in message

... Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

O mine gudness! Diz iz sooosooo sad...
Mine catdolenzez tu his family,
and purrz fur a safe jurnee tu da bridge,
where he wyll wait uh lonng tyme furr hiz beloved.
--
Pitô.ônya

Fangu Pitoonya..
Jack had soso menny furrends, he is helfy agen naow n runrunrunnin
around in a big meddow wiff 6 foot fences - n hees jumpin dem awl -no
problum!
Harry smiles and remembers.
Old January 5th 12, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 5, 12:26*am, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 09:55:22 -0800 (PST), rafflescat wrote:
Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
*Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

Two Zot girls purr purrs of consolation to Harry

We iz sowwy to reed ob dis and send owr condolences to your and yur hooman
fambly...

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cybèle & Oriane

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 1/4/2012 7:25:25 PM

Fangu Zot gurls! We apurrsheeate awl yure kind senturments. Purrs arr
majikal.
Harry, Sukie n Cleo x
Old January 5th 12, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 5, 1:51*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:55*pm, rafflescat wrote:

Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
*Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

Wee is awl purrin four yoor broken hartz an four Jack to haff a gneiss
helfy tim at da Bridj. Uncl Bill wuz alreddy furry sadsad wen he
gotted hom, so da teers ar flowin. Butted we cats gnow dat Jack is
haffin a fine tim waitin for his other lovd wuns, surrouned by da
senior Gordon kitties.

An he gotted two wink his troo lov befour he wen aweigh.

--
WooToo, for her Hous, Missy, Uncl Bill, Mine Ant Micki an r illiturut
doggs.

Fangu WooToo.We apurrsheate dese purrz, wese sorry we made Uncl Bill
sadder, weer sendin power purrz tu him (from froats washed wiff
whiskynip ) So tell him he has to do what Meomie hasta do - n dats to
stop weepin, Jack wouldn't want dat. No he woodnt.
Harry, Sukie n Cleo (twyin tu pour whiskynip over Meomies froat)
Old January 5th 12, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Fangu Lorili, we haff so menny gudgud frends n gudgud wishes. Jack is
helfy agen n jumpin abowt atta Bridje - he wus so gud at jumpin.
Harry, Sukie n Cleo
Old January 5th 12, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 5, 5:07*pm, LadyJade wrote:
[...]

Fangu RennieKidz, we know you know how wees feelin. Cleo is twyin
(wiffowt mutch success) to crawl into dat Jack shaped hole in Meomie's
hart. But shees nuffin if not a perseverin wittle minx! Da TED wus so
kind tu Jack n Meomie is so gwateful fur dat. Jack didn't deserf
ennyfin else but thu best, n he gotted it.
Harry.x
Old January 5th 12, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Trudi's house is not on line since the move so she ports over to Grambys
house. I wansta leaf diz messaje on da kandlesite. Gramby reads, wipes a
tear then posts it for her friend.

"It iz true, da las danze waz da bestis. Peace be wiff u mine tru luff anna
soulmate. Trudi"

Each of the 4 cats and gramby give Trudi a hug and in spite of her sorrow
see she is strong because she knows Jack is at the Bridge and will b e
waiting for her when her times comes.

Trudi pushes the button and returns home.

Old January 6th 12, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Fangu Samuel Redcat, Jack deserfed effuryfin dat he had, he wus myne
hero an I miss him awreddy. Da TED wus soso nyce tu him Meomie sed but
effurywun wuffed Jack. Sniff....cloodin me...sniff. Harry

We unnerstand. It wasn't dat long ago when we had to say goodbye to
Cleopatra Silvercat. Our purrs are wif you.

Sammy

Weh ulso unerstan dat tu, habing tu sai gudbai tu Mutt Dec 7, 2007,
Weh styl miz hymself.
Owr harts goh owt tew yew awl. Weh r awl sew sad. heer fur yew awl..

Luffz, purrs n prayers,

Mosey fur hiz famli
n owr mommy hoo haz MMS reel bad rite nao

Old January 6th 12, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 14:12:51 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

[...]

Jack waz a bery bery speshul anna gudgud kittee.

ai haf lerned frum mai Paw, dat efen TED, az bad az dey can be tu us
kitteez, oftin coemz tu luff sum of da guddud kitteez dat dey taek caer
uf, an dey can be bery, bery sad win day haz tu send dem tu da Bridje.

mai hoomin haz bin tellin myownself storez about Kenzie, da kittee dat
liffed heer befoar dis becaem mai onetruehome.

da TED dat had tu send Kenzie tu da Bridje waz a gudgud hoomin, anna was
bery, bery gnice tu Paw, anna tu Kenzie, win her tyme tu go tu da Bridje
camed.

sum TEDs can be gudgud hoominz, even thoe dey haz tu doez sum bad fings
to kittees, soemtiemz.

ai finks dat Jack's TED iz wun uf da gudgud hoominz, efun if day iz a
TED.

lorili