Purrs for a Hoomin

Old March 9th 04, 02:47 PM
Christine Burel

Default Purrs for a Hoomin

Hi all,

If I may could I please ask for a few purrs for the husband of my son's
teacher. He is undergoing surgery for stomach cancer today and I feel the
purrs can only help a very scary and sad situation. My son has some very
special needs and is in special education; his teacher, Ms. Galvin, has been
our strongest supporter and advocate in trying to do the best for our son;
she works tirelessly. If I can but ask to send a few purrs her and her
husband's way I feel it might help them. Thank you.

Christine

Old March 9th 04, 03:34 PM
JBHajos

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 06:47:20 -0700, "Christine Burel"
wrote:

If I may could I please ask for a few purrs for the husband of my son's
teacher.

Oh, absolutely, absolutely!! Many, many purrs, doggy wags, prayers,
and best wishes for her husband and for your son's teacher. It's an
agonizing time and we'll keep them both in our thoughts and prayers.

Jeanne

Old March 9th 04, 04:58 PM
Julie Snowshoe

We shall send three sets of intense healing purrs and meatloaf
meditations as well as prayers and healing thoughts for Mr. Galvin and
purrs and best wishes for Ms. Galvin as well.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old March 9th 04, 05:01 PM
Marina

"Christine Burel" wrote

If I may could I please ask for a few purrs for the husband of my son's
teacher.

Of course, Christine. Many purrs coming over for the surgery and for an easy
recovery.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 9th 04, 05:08 PM
lrulan

We will purr and pray for a successful treatment for him. We will also
include him in our lighting ceremonies tonight.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old March 9th 04, 06:54 PM
m. L. Briggs

wrote:

Hi all,

If I may could I please ask for a few purrs for the husband of my son's
teacher. He is undergoing surgery for stomach cancer today and I feel the
purrs can only help a very scary and sad situation. My son has some very
special needs and is in special education; his teacher, Ms. Galvin, has been
our strongest supporter and advocate in trying to do the best for our son;
she works tirelessly. If I can but ask to send a few purrs her and her
husband's way I feel it might help them. Thank you.

Christine

Will pray and also purr for Mr. Galvin to have a good outcome of the
surgery.
Old March 9th 04, 08:08 PM
Yoj

Purrs for Mr. Galvin are on their way.

--
Joy

Life is what happens to you while you are planning to do something else.

Old March 9th 04, 09:30 PM
polonca12000

Absolutely, Christine. Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for Mr Galvin
to have successful surgery and healing vibes for him to recover well from
it. Lots of hugs for his wonderful wife.
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old March 9th 04, 10:15 PM
Steve Touchstone

wrote:

Hi all,

If I may could I please ask for a few purrs for the husband of my son's
teacher. He is undergoing surgery for stomach cancer today and I feel the
purrs can only help a very scary and sad situation. My son has some very
special needs and is in special education; his teacher, Ms. Galvin, has been
our strongest supporter and advocate in trying to do the best for our son;
she works tirelessly. If I can but ask to send a few purrs her and her
husband's way I feel it might help them. Thank you.

Christine

Healing purrs coming.
--
Steve Touchstone,