Tribute to Lilly Cat

Old October 18th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Default Tribute to Lilly Cat

(Once again Mia climbs the podium and speaks)

This is for Miss Lilly, House of Seufert. I did not know her, except
for what I was told by our own Tinkie-Basil, now long gone to RB. They
met on the mats during Soomo, found that they had much in common, he
having very little tail and she being a Manx and all, and they became
wink-winks. Alas, it was meant to be all too short, so to speak,
because Tinks had to leave for RB, leaving his Miss Lilly behind. We
know how much she meant to him and how happy they must be now that they
are together again. We grieve along with her family and wish them peace.

Thank you for listening to me.
Old October 18th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
Eileen Clark wrote:

(Once again Mia climbs the podium and speaks)

This is for Miss Lilly, House of Seufert. I did not know her, except
for what I was told by our own Tinkie-Basil, now long gone to RB. They
met on the mats during Soomo, found that they had much in common, he
having very little tail and she being a Manx and all, and they became
wink-winks. Alas, it was meant to be all too short, so to speak,
because Tinks had to leave for RB, leaving his Miss Lilly behind. We
know how much she meant to him and how happy they must be now that they
are together again. We grieve along with her family and wish them peace.

Thank you for listening to me.

Thank you for telling us about Lilly Cat. We send purrs for her family.

Amelia
Old October 18th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 18, 9:12 am, Eileen Clark wrote:
(Once again Mia climbs the podium and speaks)

This is for Miss Lilly, House of Seufert. I did not know her, except
for what I was told by our own Tinkie-Basil, now long gone to RB. They
met on the mats during Soomo, found that they had much in common, he
having very little tail and she being a Manx and all, and they became
wink-winks. Alas, it was meant to be all too short, so to speak,
because Tinks had to leave for RB, leaving his Miss Lilly behind. We
know how much she meant to him and how happy they must be now that they
are together again. We grieve along with her family and wish them peace.

Thank you for listening to me.

Thank yoo four telling usses. Wee will meetz hur at da Brij.

--
Missy
Old October 18th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Eileen Clark wrote:

(Once again Mia climbs the podium and speaks)

This is for Miss Lilly, House of Seufert. I did not know her, except
for what I was told by our own Tinkie-Basil, now long gone to RB. They
met on the mats during Soomo, found that they had much in common, he
having very little tail and she being a Manx and all, and they became
wink-winks. Alas, it was meant to be all too short, so to speak,
because Tinks had to leave for RB, leaving his Miss Lilly behind. We
know how much she meant to him and how happy they must be now that they
are together again. We grieve along with her family and wish them peace.

Thank you for listening to me.

How wunderful ov yu fur reememfurring yur clowdermate's winkwink
frend! Neko an mee reememfur dem boff, an I'ze not shur but I fink
Azad mite, too, doh hee wuz only a kitten wenn hee compeetid in da
Soomo.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 19th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Fangu for sharing a bit about Miss Lilly with effuryone Mia. Ize knowz that
Tinkie-Basil and Miss Lilly are reunited again, and one day, hopefully not
soon, her family will see her again as well.

Wishing her family peace and comfort to fill the holes in their hearts.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 20th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Dat wuz bootiful Mia.
Purrs for yer broken hearts
We wuv yew
Mosey and Tabitha

Old October 20th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 18, 9:12*am, Eileen Clark wrote:
(Once again Mia climbs the podium and speaks)

This is for Miss Lilly, House of Seufert. *I did not know her, except
for what I was told by our own Tinkie-Basil, now long gone to RB. *They
met on the mats during Soomo, found that they had much in common, he
having very little tail and she being a Manx and all, and they became
wink-winks. *Alas, it was meant to be all too short, so to speak,
because Tinks had to leave for RB, leaving his Miss Lilly behind. *We
know how much she meant to him and how happy they must be now that they
are together again. *We grieve along with her family and wish them peace.

Thank you for listening to me.

Dat waz a luvlee tribyewt tu Miss Lilly Mia. Weez node der tugeffur
agin an ar helthee.

DaRennieKidz

Lilly Cat Meowmie Carol Cat community 29 August 14th 08 03:39 PM
Now that Lilly feels better sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 14 March 7th 07 01:13 AM
Purrs for Lilly Please sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 21 February 10th 07 11:20 PM
More Lilly updates sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 28 February 10th 07 10:17 PM
Up Date on Lilly sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 17 February 10th 07 03:16 AM