Wormer Without Prescription

Old February 19th 10, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
DianeLeMasson

Default Wormer Without Prescription

Hi

First let me say I have two feral cats who live in my garage one
of them has worms. Tapeworms. The last time he had them he
was very sick so I was able to pick him up & take him to my vet.
He is not sick so it's impossible to grab him to take him back to
the vet. I tried to trap him with no luck.
Since I can't get him to the vet she will not give me any meds but
did give me Profender. I would rather she give me Drontal which
she has in the pass & it work fine. In fact she has given it to me
without seeing him when he got the worms again so I don't know why
she won't this time.
I took the Profender without thinking, not realizing at the time he sleeps
with his mother in the same bed. Plus she grooms him.
I won't take the chance she or both will get sick by this if they ingest
this.
My reason for writing this does anyone know where I can buy Drontal
without a prescription? I check some web sites but all require a
prescription. Your help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Diane in NJ

Old February 19th 10, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:48:19 -0500, "DianeLeMasson"
wrote:

[...]

I bought a lot of Drontal, relatively cheap and without a
prescription. I bought it from an Amazon vendor. I remember it was
about $180 for 50 tablets good until summer 2012.

I traded most of the Drontal to a freind with 15 cats in return for
yard work.
Old February 22nd 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
DianeLeMasson

wrote:

[...]

Thank you John. I will give them a try.

Diane