The Clone is unhappy!

Old August 15th 03, 04:07 PM
Julie Cook

Default The Clone is unhappy!

Selena's Clone is about ready to yank Selena off the Good Ship Mouser
and bring her home. The Clone was pretty put out when she had to suffer
Selena's annual exam and get stuck with needles and probed and examined.
Then TED looked into her mouth and declared that four more teeth were
going to have to come out. I've managed to talk the Clone into allowing
Selena a little more time on the voyage with the promise that I won't
make the dental appointment for another week. Enjoy yourself while you
can Selena!!

Julie

Old August 15th 03, 05:07 PM
bewtifulfreak

"Norm" wrote in message

Now, I've read from time to time about brushing cats teeth. Loos has
bad breath which is probably teeth. She (they all) gets some tartar
control snacks but I'd like to spare her future pains by helping her
dentalware but saveing me pain too because Loos can get out of control.
Someone have some suggestions that will help us both g?

Well, I got this no-brushing-required paste here in UK that is really sticky
and is supposed to have a gentle abrasive in it, so they only have to lick
it up, you don't have to brush their teeth with it. I haven't used it
consistantly enough, though (you're supposed to give them a bit each day),
so I'm not sure how well it works, but it's supposed to. They both have a
bit of tarter now, but I haven't done anything in particular for their teeth
on a consistant enough basis to know what would and wouldn't help. But you
might try to see if you can find something like that, use it consistantly
for awhile, and see if that helps. They really like the taste of it, too,
so I haven't had to 'twist their paws', so to speak, to take it!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 16th 03, 01:22 AM
Tanada

Julie Cook wrote:

Selena's Clone is about ready to yank Selena off the Good Ship Mouser
and bring her home. The Clone was pretty put out when she had to suffer
Selena's annual exam and get stuck with needles and probed and examined.
Then TED looked into her mouth and declared that four more teeth were
going to have to come out. I've managed to talk the Clone into allowing
Selena a little more time on the voyage with the promise that I won't
make the dental appointment for another week. Enjoy yourself while you
can Selena!!

That's why Selena was doing the HaPpY DAncE. We'll ship her home long
enough for the surgery or have the Mothership take care of her teeth.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. glad it isn't him getting his toofies removed
Old August 16th 03, 02:40 PM
polonca12000

Poor Selena!
Purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
snip Then TED looked into her mouth and declared that four more teeth
were
going to have to come out.

Old August 16th 03, 10:56 PM
Tanada

Cathi wrote:

I was feeding them last night, and both cats were headbutting eachother
in a display of what looked like friendliness. Unless there's something
going on that I don't know about, this is most unlike the real J & C's
behaviour. Tell me - are they squabbling on board ship like they do at
home?

YES!!!

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. who's had to help break up a few squabbles between
the two